By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What system will Final Fantasy XIII sell better on?

What system will Final Fantasy XIII sell better on?

Playstation 3 427 94.26%

Xbox 360 26 5.74%

Total:453

like me and some others been predicting, xbox 360 consumers have high purchasing power, i wouldn't be surprise to see t hat the 360 version was leading the sale in america, of course its going to be a blow to the fanboyz if this predicament turns out true, LOL hope not.

Around the Network

I voted 360, simply to get the bar on the vote page off the ad running to the right. If we fcan get it 75% to 25% PS3, then the ad won't be covered by the bar.

richardhutnik said:
I voted 360, simply to get the bar on the vote page off the ad running to the right. If we fcan get it 75% to 25% PS3, then the ad won't be covered by the bar.

HAHAHA!  Wow, just looked at that, that is hilarious... PS3/FFXIII broke the box :P  That's some shoddy programming there :P

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

halil23 said:
Tanstalas said:
halil23 said:

Ok now, to those fanboys that voted 360, can you please show yourself! Cause I would like to make a bet to you all 6 voters for whoever win get to control the loser sig for a month. Any of you guys wanna take that bet?

To answer that poll right, anyone who has common sense will get it right! Surprise 6 of them doesn't have one!!!

OMG, it went from to 6 to 8, the fate of humanity it doomed!!!

I'll do the same bet, however, I will even make it sweeter, not counting the copies already sold to date in Japan, I think FFXIII will sell more copies WW on the PS3 than on the 360..

Any takers?

Thanks, forgot to include Japan sales does not count, counting that is like cheating! lol

You get any takers, Halil?

I know none of the 22 who voted 360 have contacted me

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

this is in the wrong place, and thus likely to garner some ..interesting.. responses.

move it to sales please :)

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.