By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What system will Final Fantasy XIII sell better on?

What system will Final Fantasy XIII sell better on?

Playstation 3 427 94.26%

Xbox 360 26 5.74%

Total:453

what a stupid question. Gee, you think maybe the one with nearly 2 million copies ALREADY SOLD?!?!?!

I survived the Apocalyps3

Around the Network
kowhoho said:
what a stupid question. Gee, you think maybe the one with nearly 2 million copies ALREADY SOLD?!?!?!

Which is really supporting my reasoning behind Square going back to being primarily a PlayStation developer.

I mean they have released, Project Slypheed, Final Fantasy XI Online, The Last Remnant, Star Ocean: The Last Hope, Infinite Undiscovery and even Final Fantasy XIII is looking weak on 360 (sales wise). All together they don't have 3 million sold.

While Square has released only 2 games on PS3 and has over 2 million sold.

Fewer games, more units moved, more money generated.

M.U.G.E.N said:
psrock said:
The one that already sold 1.9 million copies.

My thoughts exactly! It aleady has pretty hefty lead

LOL!!

PS3

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Agreed, Tridrakious. I honestly have no idea why Square decided to "leave" Sony. They really haven't given as much support to the PS3 as you would think they would, after their success with the PS2.

I survived the Apocalyps3

I think PS3 version will outsell the 360 version in NA. No JRPG has sold over a million on the 360 right? And the PS3 version just in NA will do that.

Around the Network

Playstation 3, seeing as that's the system mainly associated with Final Fantasy these days.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

5 people in my office (uk based) out of 10 I know are buying it including me, all for PS3.

Hmm, pie.

kowhoho said:
Agreed, Tridrakious. I honestly have no idea why Square decided to "leave" Sony. They really haven't given as much support to the PS3 as you would think they would, after their success with the PS2.

I think Sony and Square might have had a major falling out.

Over what? Well I think it may have something to do with the arrogance Sony had early in the generation. Of which Sony has mostly gotten away from.

Likely due to being so humbly destroyed in the early going. The Sony and PlayStation that we're seeing now, is very much like the past PlayStation's. While still not nearly like the PlayStation 2, the PlayStation 3 is back on the right track.

kowhoho said:

They didn't "leave" Sony at all. They just went multi-platform.

dobby985 said:
kowhoho said:

They didn't "leave" Sony at all. They just went multi-platform.

That's probably why the leave was in quotations.