By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - *Help me pick a game for someone*

Modnation racers? When does that come out?

He was going to get Batman a while ago but he already has Watchmen and he didn't like it so he didn't get it so is it like Watchmen? G.O.W.3 may be the one I get but I would still rather.have a game thats different. Heavy Rain is also a great option.

So farthe best one's people have said are:

G.O..W.3
Heavy Rain
Batman Arkham Assilem
Modnation Racers if it is like L.B.P and it comes out soon.

Around the Network
*Sound Of Rain said:

He was going to get Batman a while ago but he already has Watchmen and he didn't like it so he didn't get it so is it like Watchmen? G.O.W.3 may be the one I get but I would still rather.have a game thats different. Heavy Rain is also a great option.

G.O..W.3
Heavy Rain
Batman Arkham Assilem

Batman is nothing like Watchmen, Batman is actually good MNR, however, won't be out until June

M.U.G.E.N said:
Since he likes GOW, get him Heavenly Sword, relatively short game but AWESOME!

if he likes RPG's then Valkyrie Chronicles as well

If he is a God of War fan and you buy him 2007-5-hour-God-of-War-ripoff-with-boobs-which-sucks rather than God of War, he'd probably hate you for life...

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Batman and Watchmen are completely different, and Batman is actually a very good game, unlike Watchmen.

Lair or Haze.

Hell it will certainly provide him with the "shock" factor your looking for....

Around the Network
*Sound Of Rain said:

G.O..W.3
Heavy Rain
Batman Arkham Assilem

Arkham Asylum and Heavy Rain are...acquired tastes. Okay, Heavy Rain is an acquired taste. Batman is repetitive and bland (IMO).

None of this is really relevant, anyway, because I stand by my opinion that he clearly wants GoW3 and thus that's what you should get him.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

first buy a blank one of these:

the one on the left is a good choice.

http://www.sleevetown.com/dvd-case.shtml

than buy a Playstation online PSN card of say $20.00 "you don't want to be a complete OGRE do you?"

then print off some  cool mock  god of war III cover ....

put the cover on the slip case

put the Playstation PSN card  inside and some little rock's maybe 4 to give it some weight, tape the rock's down so they would not roll arround

inside the case.

talk about some fun....

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

Has he got the newest Ratchet and Clank A Crack In time(it's got trophies:D)? If not I would say get him Uncharted 2 because he seriously will love it (ignore what he's sayin now:P), especially since the first proper chapter is breaking into a museum and taking out the guards stealthily or maybe assasins creed 2?

Dude god of war 3

Your brother has good taste!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey