By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will GT5 outsell Forza 3?

Will Forza3 outsell GT5p?

Let's get that answered, first...

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

If ur asking in 2 and a half months will GT sell more than forza than I can relate to that. GT is forza on triple the amount of steroids plus heroine and cocaine and weed mix together into one game. In basketball is like Kobe,lebron,MJ,bird mix together with steroids. In soccer is like messi,Ronaldo when he was good,zidane,ronaldinho when he was good,mix with pele,beckenbauger?,the Brazilian legends, all mix with steroids ino one plus maradona since he already used steroids

LOLLL the inevitable sales are predictable.

No, Forza Motorsport 3 is the definitive racing sim this generation.

Nothing will top it, Gran Turismo has dropped the ball.

Im pretty sure It would sell a bazillion copies even if it looked like road rash on an amiga and ran like daytona USA on the Saturn...

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

Around the Network

Hell Ya, No question, GT5 the very best in racing games, has a following like Gears and halo. It won't even be close, GT5 will sale 7-10 million copies I think. GT5 p sold around 5 plus million I believe and that was just a little taste !!

Your friend's room mate is obviously not well informed in the ways of logic.

based on past sales of the franchise, by at least couple of times.

"You have the right to the remains of a silent attorney"

Probably in the first month GT5 will outsell Forza 3

the answer to that question is yes, gt5 will outsell forza 3 ltd in the first month, a perfect example is , Will halo: Reach outsell killzone 2?, hell yes, killzone still a great game but i mean cmon...

when i first saw the topic i seriously lol'd.

"even a dead god still dreams"