By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will GT5 outsell Forza 3?

Lol, GT5 will probably outsell it in it's first week.

Around the Network
Xoj said:
sergiodaly said:
when GT5 launches Forza 3 will have 2.5 mil units sold already... but GT5 will sell more than half that in first week if its world launch...

hmm GT likely be huge first week 2 million +

i also think that GT5 is going to have a great 1st week... but i was afraid that people would call me crazy to think that GT5 will outsell Froza in only one or two weeks...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

sergiodaly said:
Xoj said:
sergiodaly said:
when GT5 launches Forza 3 will have 2.5 mil units sold already... but GT5 will sell more than half that in first week if its world launch...

hmm GT likely be huge first week 2 million +

i also think that GT5 is going to have a great 1st week... but i was afraid that people would call me crazy to think that GT5 will outsell Froza in only one or two weeks...

People Will Call you Crazy, 360 fanboys, Forza fanboys. But im with you, GT5 is going to be huge.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

I dont think that GT5 will outsell it in its first week, but it will outsell forza quite easily. Forza 3 should have had better sells for being such a good game, oh well .

Kinect! who needs video games!

GT5 will beat forza so bad it will be overlapping it ... woot woot ... sry had to say

Yeah in the first month it will probly reach the sales of Forza !!!!!!

Around the Network

hahahahaha its april fools already?

GT5 probably has around 200k pre-orders in Europe already,and it doesnt even have a release date

This is so unfair it is almost trolling lol

Xbbjf9s said:

I am currently in a debate with my friends roomate regarding exclusives ps3 vs 360 and racing games got into the mix (he is a 360 fan) and is saying that GT5 will not sell as much Forza 3, do you think that GT5 will outsell Forza 3? I think it will do half it's sales within a month. Thoughts?

I dont know if GT5 will be good, I dont know what will be the review, I dont know if it will be fun

BUT I know it will outsell forza3

Time to Work !

Yes GT5 will out sell FOZA3 GT is the PS3 equivalent of HALO it is guaranteed out sell FOZA3

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku