By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Most balanced/unbiased poster on this site?

Sephiroth357 said:
Some dude that doesn't own a Wii, PS3, or 360.

zexen then?

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
Catlana said:
Boutros said:

letsatdark is quite unbiased considering he owns all three consoles + well he's unbiased

He might be a little RPG biased though ;) lol

Yeah, letsatdark is one of the more unbiased folks for consoles. I would label him as a good rpg advocate thou.

Thanks both of you ;) 

Yep, I don't deny that I have a preference for RPG's, of every kind, as they are my favourite genre of games, has been since I was a little kid. I tend not to under-evaluate or skip games from other genres though, since there are gems to be found everywhere.

My personal choice for most unbiased member balances between Reasonable, Khuutra, Zucas, Cougarman, Xen and Highwaystar. The majority of their posts should be the guidelines for proper behaviour and conversation in the forums, even when sensitive topics ensue.

Whaaa? I've been mentioned? With all the fuss on the site lately, I usually fall into the biased category with most people. Thank you though! ;)

As for my picks, they are Khuutra, Kasz, CGI, you, SHMUPGurus, Cactus, and Reasonable.

CGI-Quality isn't unbiased, he's just a really nice dude. There is a difference. He's one of the biggest Sony fans here (not that that's a bad thing).

I've never seen Khuutra, Trashleg or d21 show any bias.

As it has been stated, everyone has some bias one way or the other (and it can shift from time to time), the more important thing is to recognize what your biases are and not let them get in the way of your perceptions or facts.  It's not an easy thing to do.

Xen said:
lestatdark said:

Thanks both of you ;) 

Yep, I don't deny that I have a preference for RPG's, of every kind, as they are my favourite genre of games, has been since I was a little kid. I tend not to under-evaluate or skip games from other genres though, since there are gems to be found everywhere.

My personal choice for most unbiased member balances between Reasonable, Khuutra, Zucas, Cougarman, Xen and Highwaystar. The majority of their posts should be the guidelines for proper behaviour and conversation in the forums, even when sensitive topics ensue.

Whaaa? I've been mentioned? With all the fuss on the site lately, I usually fall into the biased category with most people. Thank you though! ;)

As for my picks, they are Khuutra, Kasz, CGI, you, SHMUPGurus, Cactus, and Reasonable.

I've been here for a while and I have seen you been fairly balanced in your posts, giving props when they are due and accepting things for what they are ;) 

Not a lot of people do that over here, especially when the facts go against their beliefs, that's when people start labelling others as biased, even though they are only projecting their own biases in others.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Rol, he trolls all the consoles fairly.

CGI-Quality/Selnor

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

i used to be REALLY biased, but as the days go on i see the errors of my ways....anyways, yeah cgi is pretty unbiased, as is lestatdark

CGI

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Rol

he should be a mod

now really, any user who owns and loves every console