By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Most balanced/unbiased poster on this site?

CGI is who my vote is for..

Around the Network

I'm the most unbiased

I hate anything that sucks and like those things which are good, I'm not the nicest about it but it really doesn't matter which company its from I'll play it.

I'm the type to give any game a chance but if I'm biased towards anything it's fun games... something most people have forgotten how to make lol

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
I'm the most unbiased

I hate anything that sucks and like those things which are good, I'm not the nicest about it but it really doesn't matter which company its from I'll play it.

I'm the type to give any game a chance but if I'm biased towards anything it's fun games... something most people have forgotten how to make lol

Quite unbiased.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Your opinions are all biased, an opinion is biased by its very nature kind sirs.

I'm biased towards VGCharts $'s, so I'm lovin' this thread!

Around the Network
axumblade said:

I think the most unbias person on the site is  MaxwellGT2000.

noname? I agree

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

MIKEB!!!!!! or Selnor!!!!!!!!

I can't say that I am not biased. When it comes to my reviews I am unbiased though.

Tim are not biased.

Do you know what its like to live on the far side of Uranus?

Mike_Intellivision comes to mind