By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Most balanced/unbiased poster on this site?

Boutros said:

letsatdark is quite unbiased considering he owns all three consoles + well he's unbiased

He might be a little RPG biased though ;) lol

Yeah, letsatdark is one of the more unbiased folks for consoles. I would label him as a good rpg advocate thou.

Around the Network

I always try to stay unbiased but I'm not about to vote for myself. I always think CGI when it comes to being unbiased.

CommonMan said:

We had a thread up about making a certain poster a mod, and a lot of people said it's because he's unbiased most of the time. I realize that it is not the reason someone becomes a mod, but I was also wondering who people think are the more balanced people here. CGI-Quality comes to mind, and I think Reasonable does a good job (which makes sense). So who do you think is "fair and balanced"? If enough people respond I may remake this into a poll.

Those two are great choices. You kinda know what platform they support but on this forum they are about as "balanced" as you can probably get as they respect all consoles.

LOL. Yeah. Selnor

I thought CGI-Quality was biased towards PS3

All I know is that it ain't me

Fuck... I'm dead!

I don't know about unbiased, but I've always been a tad unbalanced...

Around the Network

cgi, rolstoppable, selnor, hus, dmj, megaman2, zucas why is every1 forgetting bout zucas all of the time? he was even left out of the most popular VGC member competition

there could be more that are less known

Play Me

Well, unbiased really... doesn't exist. Least biased... I'd probably also go with Reasonable. I usually try to be fairly balanced, but I know I have skews myself...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Rainbird said:
Reasonable is the member I hold in the highest regard on this field. We certainly have a fair share of people who looks beyond what hardware they're playing on though, although that doesn't mean people won't have preferences. Khuutra, d21lewis, CGI, just to mention some (God I hope someone says my name )

I think Rainbird is the most balanced poster here (wink wink, nudge nudge)

Reasonable is the one guy I see who is always freakishly 100% neutral. CGI is close too.

I'd say Reasonable. I think I tend to be pretty unbiased as well, but I'm not on here very much anymore...