By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So how many times have YOU watched the new Halo:Reach multiplayer trailer?

I myself am going on about my 20th time. I have the song stuck in my head, which isn't necessarily a bad thing since Halo has awesome music. I must say I haven't been this pumped for a Halo game in a long time and Reach is looking to be amazing. Anyone feel like hopping back on Halo 3? :)

P.S. My apologies to Halo and Bungie for not playing Halo in such a long time. For now on I will give you the respect you deserve.

Around the Network

Twice. Once or twice is what I usually do with every trailer.

Looks good though. Can't wait to get my beta key on May 3rd.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Three times.

probably around 10-12 times, theres ALOT of a new stuff for multiplayer in that trailer and Bungie has said thats just the tip of the iceburg....can't wait to see more!

twice, and it looks pretty amazing!!! Now all I have to do is improve at halo, because I am not at all good at any of them and halo reach looks so appetizing to play!!

Kinect! who needs video games!

Around the Network

Once.. just wanted to see what was new as I am not really intrested in Halo nor own a 360.. so its kind of a unimportant game for me..

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

3 times.

And i added one of the tags, just to see what would happen...

ounce

I think I watched it at least 8 or 9 times so far. I can't wait for the Beta.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

2 times altough your post ... kind of scares me :S