By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So how many times have YOU watched the new Halo:Reach multiplayer trailer?

Three... I thought, OK another Halo Reach trailer...

I watched it the first time and thought, "Gee, Halo Reach isn't just another Halo game"....

Just when I thought Halo was loosing its luster, it seems to be coming out of the ashes again. Argueably it does nothing never seen before, but, it does everything in a way that only Bungie can.

Around the Network

I'm going on 10 times. And I agree the music is the shit. I think I'll go watch it a few more times right now if even just to hear the beats.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

haha only once :P

Once.

Looks like fun.

Once. I don't need to watch a trailer--I already know I'm buying it.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

I have watched it probably 5 times. And I did a frame by frame to check out any details I may have missed.

twice, one when it was released and second with the IGN rewind video =]

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

There's a new trailer....?

*quick IGN search*

Okay once.

Looks like Halo multiplayer alright.

I would say 20!! Defo the biggest game of ALL TIME!! I watched the X10 footage like 10 times, purely because it was much longer! Both watched on my big screen from the 360!!

Soundtrack was badass!!!