By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic & Sega All Star Racing...

I'll get it, just not immediately.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Around the Network

Off topic: I can always tell who can and can't play Mario Kart by their comments. It's hilarious.

On topic: I probably will pick this up in a couple of weeks and own you all in this game just like Mario Kart. Then you will all claim that Sonic and Sega All Star Racing doesn't involve skill either.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I not gonna buy it , but i will give it a shot... its hard to buy a game that its no better the one you all ready have , and it become even harder when in one month you MUST buy Fragile and Red steel 2 and in april you MUST buy Monster Hunter 3 ...oh boy i could keep doing this for hours ...but i think you got the point all ready ; )

-Still as i sad i gonna give it a try. looks really good on Wii.

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

I tried the PS3 demo.. Didn't like the controls and the game didn't have the Mario Kart character and charm that I like but it's definitely more about skill than Mario Kart which is a good thing.

seems good to me, but i don't think i'll buy it

personally, i don't meet blue shellers very often online, and when i do i just exit and try again to find normal players

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network

No one is buying it because it's useless, everybody has the true game.

When you have the true game, who is better according to all reviewers and the overwhelming majority of the players, you don't buy the uninspired copy.

It's really like GOW3/Dante Inferno.

Mario Kart is much better and is the original game. It's a proof of intelligence that nobody is actully buying it.

I tried the demo, not impressed, I will buy ModNation Racers instead, it was much more fun....

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Putting Shadow in there and not Metal Sonic is unforgivable.

Although adding Ryo makes me forgive them.

hmmm. Maybe i'll get it.

I LOVE ICELAND!

amp316 said:

Off topic: I can always tell who can and can't play Mario Kart by their comments. It's hilarious.

On topic: I probably will pick this up in a couple of weeks and own you all in this game just like Mario Kart. Then you will all claim that Sonic and Sega All Star Racing doesn't involve skill either.

My thinking, too. It's amazing how in a racing game with ITEMS people think "drive fast" is the only strategy. There's a few wildly different strategies that will put you consistently in 1st place in MK.  Also, blue shells are only a pain if you're not far enough ahead. If you're not good enough to get a big enough lead where 2-3 blue shells doesn't become a factor then you're not good enough for "drive fast" method.

I win all the time with a variety of methods. I must be the luckiest guy in all of Mario Kartdom.

cfr316 said:

I tested the demo out.  Its a good game, actually a lot of fun.  However it was release at a bad time. So many good game release around the same time as this game..   I rather spend my money buying Bad Company 2, Heavy Rain, GOW 3, RE 5 Gold.

This is true. But with the lack of decent HD kart racers, and its inevitable price drop you may be more interested in a month or so. 

XBL: WiiVault Wii: PM me  PSN: WiiVault

PC: AMD Athlon II Quadcore 635 (OC to 4.0ghz) , ATI Radeon 5770 1GB (x2)

MacBook Pro C2D 2.8ghz, 9600m GT 512 iMac: C2D 2.0, X2600XT 256