By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Biggest Nintendo fan: morenoingrato vs killeryoshis

My vote goes to morenoingrato. You gotta recognize CT fans.

Around the Network
guiduc said:
killeryoshis said:

*plans his days for when he is banned*

Why ban I don't understand...

I betted with a mod that I wouldn't even make it pass the first round. I thought I was going to lose since I don't got much experance.
But I won my first match. Got banned for a day. A full one not just the rest of the night. So if I win again its 3 days. Win again and its 5 days. Win agian and its 7 days. Win the whole thing and I get banned for a month. I should be mmore confident in myself next time

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:
guiduc said:
killeryoshis said:

*plans his days for when he is banned*

Why ban I don't understand...

I betted with a mod that I wouldn't even make it pass the first round. I thought I was going to lose since I don't got much experance.
But I won my first match. Got banned for a day. A full one not just the rest of the night. So if I win again its 3 days. Win again and its 5 days. Win agian and its 7 days. Win the whole thing and I get banned for a month. I should be mmore confident in myself next time

I don't want you to get banned for a month

You took a stupid bet.

Tssss tsss tsss *roll eyes*

morenoingrato

RickTroll said:
morenoingrato

Nice try don't cheat

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

Morenoingrato

Morenoingrato.

killeryoshis

If it meas a ban...

killeryoshis!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

morenoingerytao

killeryjspjos