By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Biggest Nintendo fan: morenoingrato vs killeryoshis

Really, I don't know...... so the next vote wins, I guess.... if no one votes I'll have to see what to do
(if only my alt account wasn't permabanned )

Around the Network

I'm sure someone will answer sooner or later. So it all comes down to one vote, huh...

Almost makes me wish I hadn't voted yet :) But, then again, if I hadn't, we wouldn't be in this situation to begin with.

morenoingrato, he's a ncie guy to talk to about SMG2 :D

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Haha, given the avatar I thought morenoingrato posted himself first :P Nice! I guess this round is over, then.

omg, So I actually won?

ok, I'll give killeryoshis the chance. It is 17-16 now. If someon votes for killeryoshis in the next hour, we'll do a tie-breaker.
If not I oficcially win

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
omg, So I actually won?

ok, I'll give killeryoshis the chance. It is 17-16 now. If someon votes for killeryoshis in the next hour, we'll do a tie-breaker.
If not I oficcially win

That's very honorable of you.

Well, you seems to win, morenoingrato, and everyone is happy. Killeryoshis won't be banned and you'll go on next round!

Just to reinforce the win, I vote morenoingrato (Silent Hill FTW)

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Wow this match was significantly close.

killeryoshis