By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Biggest Nintendo fan: morenoingrato vs killeryoshis

I will be hosting this match as the match consists of the two hosts. They are both great people but moreoingrato is the ultimate Chrono Trigger fan and killeryoshis is the ultimate Pikmin fan. In my opinion I think they rival in most ways so it should be a close competition.

Contestants  

morenoingrato:

Ok, I started to play Super Mario World when I was like 6 in my uncle's house one day, I couldn't pass the first charging chuck and I didn't started to play 'til I got my dear gamecube with Pikmin 1, Mario Kart: Double Dash and a horrible soccer game, I loved Mario Kart: Double Dash, Pikmin was too hard but I loved the concept and I started to game randomly, then one day I bought my uncle's SNES and it came with Super Mario Rpg, Super Mario World, and many other games, but I fell in love with that game, Chrono Trigger, I finished it so many times and it was the biggest reason I started to game and to search for classics, when one day I had an award for the best of my class my family said they'll buy me any new sistem. It was 2006, when wii came out. I wasn't atracted to any PS3 games and I sticked to the wii, even if I had to wait 4 months. I love all Nintendo made games and I would never buy any sistem now that Nintendo has became my only videogame company. I'm 13 now and I have played many games like Chrono Trigger, Aladdin or Earthbound, so my age and country doesn't stop me from playing classics.

His Collection : http://vgchartz.com/profiles/mygames.php?id=50351&type=Own

killeryoshis:

I've been a nintendo fan since I first got a gameboy when I was 5. I remeber playing super mario bros delux. Everyday. I beat the game as a 5 year old. did it well to. I did have a N64. But its really on the edge of how far I can remember. I had 3. I was told I broke them all. I was like 3.  What you expect? I got a Gamecube because a friend had it. I got a GBA SP because a Gamecube game demanded me to have one too play it. I played my gamecube alot. Mostly for melee. As I got older. 2005-2006 I got bored of it. The PS3 and 360 didn't appeal to me. I thought that games turned into for what people who think their mature should play.Their were hardly any good games. Luckly pokemon diamond came out and I force myself to buy a DS. Pokemon consumed many hours of my childhood. I'l have all  the versions of pokemon to catch them all. Never did though. I got my wii in the Christmas of 2007. For one reason. Super Smash Bros Brawl. It was the only reason I got one. Though as time passed. I decided to get new games and I did. Though despite this. I use virtual console to try and catch up on the nintendo games of old. I missed these games first time around. So I do my best and try to play all the big nintendo titles and increase my collection of older nintendo games 

His Collection : http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/mygames.php?id=35692&type=Own

Orders

Red=Lost       Green=Win
1. iLLmaticV3 vs sherlock99 3 to 14

2.  Falcon095 vs GhostofRubangB  10 to 16
3. amp316 vs Wick
11 to 6
4. Majin_Tenshinhan vs
Fazz 15 to 14
5. Wii_Master vs Rolstoppable 6 to 22
6. Wildvine53 vs Co3n3jo 4 to 10
7. MANUELF vs Shonen 9 to 5

8. killeryoshis vs morenoingrato (current)

Last round

Matches
Red=Lost      
Green=Win
1.snesboy vs iLLmaticV3
10 to 13
2.Shonen vs
Sound of rain* (Sound of rain* gave up)
3.darthdevidem01 vs morenoingrato 9 to 16
4.falcon095 vs Zexen_lowe 23 to 21
5.lestatdark vs MANUELF 11 to 21
6.Co3n3jo vs trangentspree 3 to 2
7.tehsage vs Wii_master  10 to 11

8. Wildvine53 vs Makingmusic476 19 to 5
9. superchunk vs Majin_Tenshinhan 21 to 26
10. Ghost of RubangB vs nintendogamer 21 to 20
11.killeryoshis vs
cougerman 19 to 16
12. sherlock99 vs Supermario128 7 to 5
13. amp316 vs guidic 25 to 2
14. Fazz vs Soriku 19 to 5

15. wick vs ninten78 3 to 11
16. Masterzack vs rolstopable 17 to 26

Around the Network

MORENOINGRATO!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Uhh.

I think I'd have to say Morenoingrato.

thanks Darth and Majin, I'll vote for killeryoshis because I'm a good competitor

for those who have a hard time reading it, here Rainbow Yoshi post:

I will be hosting this match as the match consists of the two hosts. They are both great people but moreoingrato is the ultimate Chrono Trigger fan and killeryoshis is the ultimate Pikmin fan. In my opinion I think they rival in most ways so it should be a close competition.

Contestants  

morenoingrato:

Ok, I started to play Super Mario World when I was like 6 in my uncle's house one day, I couldn't pass the first charging chuck and I didn't started to play 'til I got my dear gamecube with Pikmin 1, Mario Kart: Double Dash and a horrible soccer game, I loved Mario Kart: Double Dash, Pikmin was too hard but I loved the concept and I started to game randomly, then one day I bought my uncle's SNES and it came with Super Mario Rpg, Super Mario World, and many other games, but I fell in love with that game, Chrono Trigger, I finished it so many times and it was the biggest reason I started to game and to search for classics, when one day I had an award for the best of my class my family said they'll buy me any new sistem. It was 2006, when wii came out. I wasn't atracted to any PS3 games and I sticked to the wii, even if I had to wait 4 months. I love all Nintendo made games and I would never buy any sistem now that Nintendo has became my only videogame company. I'm 13 now and I have played many games like Chrono Trigger, Aladdin or Earthbound, so my age and country doesn't stop me from playing classics.

His Collection : http://vgchartz.com/profiles/mygames.php?id=50351&type=Own

killeryoshis:

I've been a nintendo fan since I first got a gameboy when I was 5. I remeber playing super mario bros delux. Everyday. I beat the game as a 5 year old. did it well to. I did have a N64. But its really on the edge of how far I can remember. I had 3. I was told I broke them all. I was like 3.  What you expect? I got a Gamecube because a friend had it. I got a GBA SP because a Gamecube game demanded me to have one too play it. I played my gamecube alot. Mostly for melee. As I got older. 2005-2006 I got bored of it. The PS3 and 360 didn't appeal to me. I thought that games turned into for what people who think their mature should play.Their were hardly any good games. Luckly pokemon diamond came out and I force myself to buy a DS. Pokemon consumed many hours of my childhood. I'l have all  the versions of pokemon to catch them all. Never did though. I got my wii in the Christmas of 2007. For one reason. Super Smash Bros Brawl. It was the only reason I got one. Though as time passed. I decided to get new games and I did. Though despite this. I use virtual console to try and catch up on the nintendo games of old. I missed these games first time around. So I do my best and try to play all the big nintendo titles and increase my collection of older nintendo games 

His Collection : http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/mygames.php?id=35692&type=Own

Orders

Red=Lost       Green=Win
1. iLLmaticV3 vs sherlock99 3 to 14

2.  Falcon095 vs GhostofRubangB  10 to 16
3. amp316 vs Wick
11 to 6
4. Majin_Tenshinhan vs
Fazz 15 to 14
5. Wii_Master vs Rolstoppable 6 to 22
6. Wildvine53 vs Co3n3jo 4 to 10
7. MANUELF vs Shonen

8. killeryoshis vs morenoingrato (current)

Last round

Matches
Red=Lost      
Green=Win
1.snesboy vs iLLmaticV3
10 to 13
2.Shonen vs
Sound of rain* (Sound of rain* gave up)
3.darthdevidem01 vs morenoingrato 9 to 16
4.falcon095 vs Zexen_lowe 23 to 21
5.lestatdark vs MANUELF 11 to 21
6.Co3n3jo vs trangentspree 3 to 2
7.tehsage vs Wii_master  10 to 11

8. Wildvine53 vs Makingmusic476 19 to 5
9. superchunk vs Majin_Tenshinhan 21 to 26
10. Ghost of RubangB vs nintendogamer 21 to 20
11.killeryoshis vs
cougerman 19 to 16
12. sherlock99 vs Supermario128 7 to 5
13. amp316 vs guidic 25 to 2
14. Fazz vs Soriku 19 to 5

15. wick vs ninten78 3 to 11
16. Masterzack vs rolstopable 17 to 26

Around the Network

killeryoshis!!

2-2

I should edit my post and vote for myself.... but I won't

moreoingrato. He gave me the opportunity to create this thread and I ruined it! He did not get annoyed in any fashion. So well done to him. Also moreoingrato has a larger quantity of Nintendo games.

3-2 is the score at the moment.

Killeryoshi..But Moreno is also a deserving competitor.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

3-3

Remember I am hosting The Best Nintendo Franchise.