By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - MCV: Xbox's FF13 to OUTSELL the PS3 Version (analysis by myvoucher.com)

At least they don't complain about linearity...

Around the Network

As ever these websites represent a tiny fraction of sales and like Amazon really shouldn't be used to extrapolate the larger picture. The bulk of sales with probably be retail, and that's where the difference will show through whichever way it goes in the end.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Good luck with that....

LOLWUT

(analysis by xen.co.il)

MyVoucherCodes.co.uk.

UK

At least there's a chance there...

Around the Network

lulz

Fuckin best analysis ever...

But then again, anyone can make very unlikely predictions.

Remember that they predicted the 360 to triple the sales of PS3 during the holidays.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

What the fuck?!?!

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

lol not gonna happen

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!!