By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - MCV: Xbox's FF13 to OUTSELL the PS3 Version (analysis by myvoucher.com)

These guys are smoking it green...

also, see my thread :

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=102574&page=1&str=305669763#2

Around the Network
ioi said:
Wow, MCV has lost any credibility with this article... myvouchercodes.co.uk seriously?

ioi, who says that videogame journalism is based on credibility.  I believe it is very much driven by eyeballs going to a website, and being able to get console partisans all excited about their videogame system.  You don't need to be accurate, you just need to generate interest, so they sell ad space.  It is different than this site, where you are attempting to accurately reflect videogame sales.

ioi said:
Wow, MCV has lost any credibility with this article... myvouchercodes.co.uk seriously?

lol!

@xen

is .il at the end the code for your country's internet?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

ya about that...

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Possible.

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

Around the Network

The only way I can see this as reasonably possible is if Sony doesn't fix the "clock bug" on old PS3s in time. Which would be a clusterfuck of epic proportions...

I think it'll outsell it in the US.

jarrod said:
The only way I can see this as reasonably possible is if Sony doesn't fix the "clock bug" on old PS3s in time. Which would be a clusterfuck of epic proportions...

Well that issues gonna be fixed within 24 hours according to SONY's latest update.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

NIGGA PLEASE! All it means is that more people were not aware of FFXIII on the 360 till more recently.  I have several friends with 360 that had no idea until a month ago that they could get the game. It isn't a typical game that most 360 owners bought their console for in the first place.

darthdevidem01 said:
jarrod said:

Well that issues gonna be fixed within 24 hours according to SONY's latest update.

Hopefully.  I'm curious how they're planning to institute it though, given bugged units are starting to completely fail startup, none can seemingly connect to PSN and good number of PS3 owners likely don't even take their systems online in the first place.  It really could turn out a bigger problem to distribute/implement the fix than anything.