By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - MCV: Xbox's FF13 to OUTSELL the PS3 Version (analysis by myvoucher.com)

What the hell are they smoking? I really doubt it'll happen. If it's not that way in the US, it probably won't be that way in the UK either.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network
ioi said:
Wow, MCV has lost any credibility with this article... myvouchercodes.co.uk seriously?

Oh yeah, you need to adjustment 360 numbers in the UK, week ending 26th Dec, as they also believe it outsold the PS3 3-1. So something like 210,000. LOL, idiots.

no way

just that Xbox360 fans are more interested lately in FF13 because they never browsed it before. PS3 fans have been looking forward to it for YEARS...

PS3 version will sell twice in USA, 4 to 5 times more worldwide (japan exclusive and europe 3 to 4 times more on PS3)

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

75+% of those searches were from people looking for information. Whether it be how many disks, rumors of lower quality, PS3 users looking for comparisons, 360 users looking for confirmation of release... etc.

FF13 for 360 will not outsell the ps3 version. Besides, theres already an almost 2 million lead thanks to Japan.

hmm since the Xbox 360 version has 3 discs and the PS3 version has 1 disc...
it makes sense that the Xbox 360 is gonna outsell the PS3 version 3:1 RIGHT?

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network

Lmfao, and I can fly.

Legend11 said:
I wonder if they took into account the number of trolls looking to see how many discs the 360 version has.

or people looknig to see which version is "superior" after the "false screenshot"

what a bunch of assholes

Time to Work !

MyVoucherCodes.co.uk does this every few months to get hits.

I'm just shocked that MCV picked this "story" up.

LOL....yeah right! move on people there's nothing REAL to see here! xD

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

PS3 version has a 2 million lead in Japan.
Its not even gonna happen in the US.