By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - MCV: Xbox's FF13 to OUTSELL the PS3 Version (analysis by myvoucher.com)

They are full of it.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Around the Network

lol... these dumb fucks again? where they even right with their other claims?

LOLOLOLOL

jarrod said:
The only way I can see this as reasonably possible is if Sony doesn't fix the "clock bug" on old PS3s in time. Which would be a clusterfuck of epic proportions...

More like a clocksterfuck.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

It can happen .... It's just unlikely

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

It's possible, I dont think most 360 owners would pre-order this game but rather go pick it up after its released. PS3 owners are more likely to pre-order, but I hope that the PS3 version crushes the 360 version to keep vs.XIII exclusive.

I have lived as a warrior. I have died as a god. Having suffered the ultimate sacrifice, I have been denied release. I...I will defeat Olympus. I will have my revenge

--Kratos

RageBot said:
jarrod said:
The only way I can see this as reasonably possible is if Sony doesn't fix the "clock bug" on old PS3s in time. Which would be a clusterfuck of epic proportions...

More like a clocksterfuck.

lol!  It's such a weird bug too. :/

Do you have a link?

Edit, I see the link now works.  Good, good.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

it wont be uk only because on the GAME preorder chart ps3 ff13 has been number 2 and 360 ff13 about 6th but weirdly both games have been taken off the chart, i dont have a clue why and its definitely not because nobody is ordering it because a huge marketing campaign advertising on buses has just hit the UK!! 

hey, isnt this the same site as last year? someone made a thread about it and the title? "360 to outsell ps3 this holiday" lol, didnt happen. in all honesty, i think the ps3 version will outsell the 360 version everywhere in the world! even in america. to alot of people this is still a PS exclusive.