By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - DO NOT TURN ON YOUR FAT PS3 - date bug is majorly screwing up systems

Euphoria14 said:
My 60GB PS3 has been having issues logging into PSN tonight. I seriously hope my trophies don't get messed up...

It appears, form what ive experienced, it only completely deletes the trophies for th egame you either were playing when the bug hit or play after. I've been playing borderlands for 3 hours today on and off but ive left the gam eon all day flipping between homework and the game, just checked my list to see and borderlands is completely absent from my trophy list now.

Im so pissed, im the class special kills away from a platinum and completed all of Dr Neds island DLC.

Around the Network

Can somebody fuckin Xxplain this? is this related to the Heavy Rain patch? Ive been on PSN all day and haven't had any issues

I noticed that my date was re-set to 12/31/1999 and it wouldn't automatically change, but I manually changed it and it worked.  I hope nothing else go messed up!

-d

well I can change the date and time on mine but it won't continue if I turn imy PS3 off, man, I hope this isn't a long-term problem, with God of war 3 and FFXIII coming out in a couple of weeks, I'll be pissed if I can't play them.

Ps3 phat ....

I was about to post I wasnt going to turn of my ps3 on another thread till this one popped up ...

Around the Network

Ok well i was brave and cut my ps3 off...
Mine is unaffected but my brother's(who is in the room with me)ps3 is having the problem. I got my 80GB in August of 09 like a few weeks before the slim
He got his in 08
It seems it is only with older ps3 models maybe? maybe there is a certain date of when it was made that affects this problem?

steverhcp02 said:
Euphoria14 said:
My 60GB PS3 has been having issues logging into PSN tonight. I seriously hope my trophies don't get messed up...

It appears, form what ive experienced, it only completely deletes the trophies for th egame you either were playing when the bug hit or play after. I've been playing borderlands for 3 hours today on and off but ive left the gam eon all day flipping between homework and the game, just checked my list to see and borderlands is completely absent from my trophy list now.

Im so pissed, im the class special kills away from a platinum and completed all of Dr Neds island DLC.

You're right...

I was playing Bioshock tonight when all of a sudden my game crashed. Now it crashes whenever I play and all of trophies for the game are gone.

This is serious bullshit.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Xxain said:
Can somebody fuckin Xxplain this? is this related to the Heavy Rain patch? Ive been on PSN all day and haven't had any issues

No.This effect fat ps3 that have not been log on till today.

that's a cool bug. party like it's 1999!!!!!!!!

Mine is good

60gb model btw