By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What mobile do you guys own?

Lord Flashheart said:
Wildvine53 said:
dunno001 said:
Wildvine53 said:

I don't have a cell phone, and I don't want one either

Finally! Someone else without a leash! I occasionally wonder if I'm the last person over 10 without a cell phone...

I knew some one else out there didn't like cell phones! Its kind of rediculous, that people feel that I'm missing out on life because I'm not constantly connected to every one else. The worst part is that when I'm hanging out with friends, they text one another instead of just talking, its really stupid

Whenever I go out without my phone I do feel slightly liberated. Like as someone put not on a leesh.

Sometimes I deliberately wont take it. As for the texting thing that is fecking annoying. Sure reply to a message but don't have a full on text conversation when you are sat opposite me! Is my company not good enough for you you gobshite!!! Conversation not stimulating enough you pilock!!!

I swear if a girl did that on a date I would up and leave while she's distracted with whatever shoes Cindy bought and just had to text everyone about.

Thank You! I also hate mobile apps, it seems every one is costantly saying "hold on, I have to update my Status", why can't it just wait until you get home!

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

Around the Network

Nokia 6205 Batman edition.

HTC Hero

LG GD510... yes, i know it isnt a good one, but im happy with it. :P

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Nokia XpressMusic

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

It's called a cell phone, not a "mobile". That's just ridiculous.

dunno001 said:
@nordlead: Motorcycles don't have gas gauges? I guess that's my new fact for the day...

depends on the bike. Almost all sports bikes don't have gas gauges. They have a light for when you hit the reserve. It's because implementing a gas gauge puts extra weight on the bike, and in racing you want to be as light as possible. Every sports bike that is sold is really built for amateur racing or street riding but they only make 1 line of bikes, so they don't put anything they don't need on them. The bikes that do have gauges you don't even know if they work properly or not. I've ran out of gas twice even though I've seen the reserve light, as sometimes it goes on/off, and then I forget that it was on the other day. Luckily motorcycles are easy enough to push

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Nokia Navigator.
and i never used the navigator in it.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Palm Pre

HTC Touch (ELFin) with Manila 2D 2.0

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"