By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What mobile do you guys own?

Sony Ericsson W300i

I got it for free about 3 years ago. Unless someone decides they want to give me a phone for free, I'll be sticking with this one for quite a while.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

iPhone 3G ...Want my number as well? ;PPP

I don't have a cell phone, and I don't want one either

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

Wildvine53 said:

Finally! Someone else without a leash! I occasionally wonder if I'm the last person over 10 without a cell phone...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

I use an Android MyTouch3G.

The game quality on Android has been improving solidly over the past few months. More 3D games are coming on market, and sales data has improved greatly over the past 5 months. Nowhere near the iPhone, but its a good phone.

BTW, Square launched the DS remakes of Final Fantasy 1 and 2 on the iTunes App Store about 2 days ago. They are just $8.99. Every iPhone VGChartz user must pick them up.

I wish that the people responding to this thread would have responded to my other thread requesting a new mobile gaming forum

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network
dunno001 said:
Wildvine53 said:

Finally! Someone else without a leash! I occasionally wonder if I'm the last person over 10 without a cell phone...

if I didn't own a motorcycle I wouldn't own a cell phone. However, the chance of a flat or running out of gas (or other issues) makes owning a cell a huge benefit.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

nordlead said:
dunno001 said:
Wildvine53 said:

if I didn't own a motorcycle I wouldn't own a cell phone. However, the chance of a flat or running out of gas (or other issues) makes owning a cell a huge benefit.

I'll admit, I've considered one for emergency use only, but I'm not willing to pay the $30/month just for that...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Samsung Omnia but can upgrade on Wednesday.
Looking to get a Nokia N900

dunno001 said:
nordlead said:
dunno001 said:
Wildvine53 said:

I'll admit, I've considered one for emergency use only, but I'm not willing to pay the $30/month just for that...

well, for my car it isn't a big deal, as I have a spare, and the gas gauge actually exists Also, I drive my car in populated areas. I take my motorcycle out into the hills where people travel less often.

dunno001 said:
Wildvine53 said:

I knew some one else out there didn't like cell phones! Its kind of rediculous, that people feel that I'm missing out on life because I'm not constantly connected to every one else. The worst part is that when I'm hanging out with friends, they text one another instead of just talking, its really stupid

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016