By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I was hoping for a joke thread. :(

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
hunter_alien said:
Well its his opinion I guess :| Tough I disagree that the Wii is a toy, unfortunatly the part where many buy it simply for WiiFit or WiiSports, is true IMO.

Yeah I bought the Wii simply for Wii sports and then bought a shit ton of other games to go with it

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

i dont even listen to this kind of crap

The sames history about if the Wii is for real gamers or casual people.

I think if the developers dont make real good games for the Wii, then, they always are going to see the same results in sales.

You can't say always: This is gonna be a home run!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

H1N1 Wii

Around the Network

I know at least 2 people who wanted Wiifit, so they had to get a Wii.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

"..you give me fever."

I guess the Wii fever is too much for him to handle.

Im tired of talking trash about people like him (and shia lebouf), it just gets my blood boiling. At least hes not CEO, the industry would be a terrible place if he was still boss, oh wait... it is.

I see why he is the FORMER CEO.

How is this biased? If we actually took a study, I wouldn't be surprised that most of this would come out to be true.
Nonetheless, not very professional of him. Makes me not want to support DICE and buy bad company 2.....
Nvm I still want it.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros