By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Biggest Nintendo fan: Falcon095 vs GhostofRubangB

The Ghost ; )

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Around the Network

Rubang, because I had the GB light/magnifier as well :P

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

I vote for Falcon since he's played Mario Kart with me a couple of times.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Rubang.

Just because amp didn't vote for him and I'd like at least maybe 1 vote next round.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Rubang gets my vote.

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:
Falcon

Rubang hates most Kirby games and Pokémon so he lost my vote. >.>

I don't HATE most Kirby games.  I just think most of them are too easy.  And look at the smile on my face when I hugged Pikachu!

palancas7 said:
Rubang.

Although he deserves a slap in the face for not having Super Mario Galaxy.

That was a horrible mistake.  In fact, I need to update some stuff on there, and maybe even take a few GBA games off that I gave away and forgot about.

Tanstalas said:
Rubang, because I had the GB light/magnifier as well :P

I'm sorry, but I'm not talking about the attachment (although that was pretty awesome too).  I think that was called the Light Boy or something dumb like that.

I'm talking about the Game Boy Light that was only available in Japan, between the Game Boy Pocket and Game Boy Color.  The switch had 3 spots on this one; it could be Off, On, or INDIGLO so you could play in the dark.  I got really lucky and found it in a store for only $25 because the guy who worked there didn't realize how rare it was.  They've recently sold on eBay for $90 and $140.

Rubaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang

Easily Rubang.. people should put descriptions if they want to win these.. plus he's dressed up as a Goomba.

12-9 RubangB is winning

Falcon095. Firstly GhostofRubangB does not have Super Mario Galaxy. Secondly Falcon095 has Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2:Echoes for Gamecube.