By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gamestop Stories

dany612 said:
WHAT IF?!!!!.................someone said "I would like to know if Super Mario Galaxy 2 is available to pre order" and the guy responds *What system is it on?* OMG that would be epic failure. XD

That would be me =] I'm working there for some lunch money, I'd never go out of my way to find out if it's on the Wii or DS. From there I'll know and probably forget a few times till I see more marketting. I have a PS3 and a PC, that's it. Sorry, but I won't spend my time "researching" or anything, anything else for a part time job. Although, I will act as if Super Mario Galaxy 2 will be amazing, though I know nothing about it.

Around the Network
Smeags said:

(and they never shrink wrap their games... big pet peeve right there).

They get their games shrink wrapped.  They just decide to open them for some unknown reason.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

They cover their game covers in stickers, I dont need to know about next week's Summer Sale, I want to be able to tell if the game I'm buying is co op or not... I also wouldn't be surprised if they used super glue to put the stcikers on because I never seem to get them off properly.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

GerOhMyGosh said:
dany612 said:
WHAT IF?!!!!.................someone said "I would like to know if Super Mario Galaxy 2 is available to pre order" and the guy responds *What system is it on?* OMG that would be epic failure. XD

That would be me =] I'm working there for some lunch money, I'd never go out of my way to find out if it's on the Wii or DS. From there I'll know and probably forget a few times till I see more marketting. I have a PS3 and a PC, that's it. Sorry, but I won't spend my time "researching" or anything, anything else for a part time job. Although, I will act as if Super Mario Galaxy 2 will be amazing, though I know nothing about it.

You wont go out of our way... since your on a gaming website right now, it wouldnt be out of your way. Your also on a nintendo forum which has multiple topics about mario (and one about smg2) on the nintendo forum page. 

Im a purely nintendo gamer. I play other systems all the time over at my friends. And even if I dont own them I tend to know what going on in the other systems because I go on websites (like vgchartz) and word of mouth.