By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best Buy apparantly matching Super Mario Galaxy plus $25 gift card deal

yes you can do that, in separate transactions

Around the Network

Thanks for the heads up.

shakarak said:
So if I go in there today I could pick up galaxy, get the gift card plunk down 20 more bucks and get Zack and wiki? If I buy galaxy will I need to then turn around and get zack and wiki, or can I just buy galaxy and ask for zack and wiki then use the card as they are ringing it up to do both my purchases at once?
zack and wiki must be purchased seperately but you could buy it in the same day

epsilon72 said:
I called my local (very crappy, money grubbing and ultra sales driven) Best Buy and they were quick to deny knowledge of any sort of deal (they obviously knew what I was talking about though). I tried to get them to look up the sku, but they kept repeating that they "don't match gift card deals".

did you try toys are us

BenKenobi88 said:
If Circuit City made this deal, I'd go there in a heartbeat...as that's the store I'm going to for Black Friday...22" widescreen LCD monitor for $170 ftw!

Oof. Thats a nice deal....

Do you know how early you should show up to get the deals? Have you ever done it before? Is there usually a line outside or something? Or just a big huge rush-in-and-grab-shit-extravaganza

Around the Network
z64dan said:
BenKenobi88 said:
If Circuit City made this deal, I'd go there in a heartbeat...as that's the store I'm going to for Black Friday...22" widescreen LCD monitor for $170 ftw!

Oof. Thats a nice deal....

Do you know how early you should show up to get the deals? Have you ever done it before? Is there usually a line outside or something? Or just a big huge rush-in-and-grab-shit-extravaganza

Last year people were lined up outside Best Buy at literally 10:00pm when I drove past.  Have fun with that, if you're going to a major retailer like Best Buy or Circuit City.  

Yeah, I'm going at 10 pm. And even then, I may not get it if they're low on stock.

So here's hoping. At the worst, I'll just buy a couple hundred DVD-Rs, and maybe a DS game.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Hello, I'm new. Does anyone know when this deal ends? I know the ToysRus deal ends today and it already closed....

Hello, I'm new. Does anyone know when this deal ends? I know the ToysRus deal ends today and it already closed....

It's over with today - Saturday. If you didn't get it, you missed out.

I am gonna use that gift card on Bourne Ultimatum the day it drops.

And fun thing - I was watching "T-formers" on this sick Samsung 40" and I fell for it. There is this thing on it called "Auto Motion Plus 120Hz technology" and I am hooked. I will definitely hold off buying an LCD or plasma until I can get one with that Auto Motion junk. It made the movie look like I was looking into a window and put me right into the action. Does anyone have any info on that technology?