By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Poll - What internet browser do you use?

What internet browser do you use?

Chrome 839 20.60%

Firefox 2,374 58.30%

Internet Explorer 388 9.53%

Opera 213 5.23%

Safari 242 5.94%

Other 16 0.39%

Total:4,072

Story of my life.

Chances are that if you're on Vgchartz right now, then you're viewing it through one of the many fine web browsers that the world has to offer. And if you're any bit of an internet enthusiast, then you probably know why the internet browser you use is just flat-out better than the rest. I use Google Chrome, but I won't go into any depth on why (I've got to stay unbiased as the Poll Administrator!). So with this poll, vote for your favorite browser, and defend its name. And if your favorite browser isn't there, vote Other (but seriously, what else would you be using, Netscape?). But first, a shameless plug:

Top 5 Downloadable Songs For The Beatles: Rock Band - Vocals

And now that that's done with, let's move on to another amazing song of the week. This week:

This song is just amazing. Now, not every amazing song of the week will be by the Beatles (or a former Beatle), but they're just that good. Now, finally moving on to the poll. The epic battle between browsers rages on, and you've been called up to fight. Fight valiantly for your browser of choice in this weekly poll:

What internet browser do you use?

Chrome

Firefox

Internet Explorer

Opera

Safari

Other

This poll can be found on the front page, under the hardware numbers.

Around the Network

Inernet Explorer 8.0

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

starfox

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Maxthon2

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Opera!

Around the Network

Google Chrome.

Google Chrome

FF3

The amazingly functional, intuitive, lightweight and elegant Google Chrome!

Just switched to Chrome from FF not long ago