By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - More info on Last Story-Not developed by Nintendo

"- Co-developed by Mistwalker and Nintendo"
http://www.nintendoeverything.com/31869/

Around the Network
Rei said:
Funny how so many so-called "Mistwalker fans" arent even aware that MW is not actually a developer, but rather a bunch of designers who cant program anything on their own.

Mistwalker, technically, hasnt developed a single game. Very much like Armor Project.

Actually, I think everyone knows this. Especially since we all knew about the deal that Mistywalker had with Microsoft, which was explained in detail on this site. But then again, you may be right. Enough people probably did not even read the thread.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

Hisiru said:
"- Co-developed by Mistwalker and Nintendo"
http://www.nintendoeverything.com/31869/

Damn, I am so confused on who the co-developer is. I actually some what hope it is Nintendo.

Edit: Also Rei I had understanding that they always need external resources for whatever reason. I was just confused on what this company is, and I did research on it and figured out it was the parent company to Feelplus, among others.

I hope it's Artoon. Blue Dragon kicked ass.

Guys Nintendo is still involved in the project. I mean they do own the rights to the name among other things. How another developer being involved automatically displaces them is beyond me, but this is a joint venture between Mistwalker and Nintendo and apparently they are even getting these guys to help them.

Around the Network

wii got a final fantasy already (which got really bad reviews) i hope this one

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

mistwalker and artoon are the ones creating the game. mistwalker is doing the planning, artoon doing the grunt work. Nintendo's involvement is likely SPD3 and a few dedicated people giving them advice or support. Nintendo EAD or Intellegent systems are NOT helping mistwalker od this, it is not like Project M

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

This is what Mistwalker always does, right?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mistwalker doesn't develop games, they're just writers of music and storyline.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Why don't we just say Mistwalker is making it and call it a day?