By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is there anybody NOT getting/interested in The Last Guardian?

Is there anybody NOT getting/interested in The Last Guardian?

Im getting it day one or ... 143 56.52%

Naaaw not my thing, not g... 35 13.83%

Maybe - reviews/meta/play... 53 20.95%

The griffins name is Andy 3 1.19%

The griffins name is Stewie 4 1.58%

What is The Last Guardian? 15 5.93%

Total:253
1337 Gamer said:
Dont have a PS3 and even if i did ive never been a huge fan of JRPG's or ICO games. Not my cup of tea but at the same time i wont diss this game because i can see how people would be interested in it. To each his own

its not a JRPG.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

thank you Xxain for making this thread , now i have lost respect to dozens of people.

Severance said:
thank you Xxain for making this thread , now i have lost respect to dozens of people.

Hence why i included ICO games.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

1337 Gamer said:
Severance said:

Hence why i included ICO games.

lol not you , the guys know themselves.

i don't care if it gets good reviews or not i'm a fan of ueda-san's work so i WILL buy it.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network

I played SOTC and while it may not be everyone's cup of Tea, I certainly enjoyed it though and it ranks as one of my favourite PS2 games.

Never played ICO, never got around to it. Maybe I should though.

As for Last Guardian, I'm sold on the idea so I am going to buy day one.

Severance said:
1337 Gamer said:
Dont have a PS3 and even if i did ive never been a huge fan of JRPG's or ICO games. Not my cup of tea but at the same time i wont diss this game because i can see how people would be interested in it. To each his own

its not a JRPG.

Lol sorry i quoted the wrong post. Haha sorry im like super tired right now

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

outlawauron said:
Slimebeast said:
outlawauron said:
Eh, it looks much worse than Ico and Shadow of the Colossus.

Just my opinion from what I've seen.

Why??

For me it's day 1.
I hope gonna sell 2.5 million.

Why does it look worse?

Well, I just don't see what's special about it. It's hurts that it's been hyped up to be a killer app.

Have faith. All we've seen are teasers.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Definitely not my thing. SoTC and ICO looked really strange

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Not really my thing.

SotC and Ico were fairly interesting games though, so i think i'll at least check this one at my buddy, if he gets it (he gets virtually everything).

"You have the right to the remains of a silent attorney"