By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade scans: It's purdy!!!!!!!!!

Looks absolutely incredible, plus I like the concept of a world created by the corpse of a god.

Around the Network

The first pic reminds me of FF3/6. Probably the same artist drawing them?

Khuutra said:
g-value said:
@ Khuutra

This game is being made by the same people who made Xenogears (my favorite rpg of all time) and Xenosaga (awesome series though Xenosaga: Episode 2's combat system was very disappointing and Namco made a HUGE mistake when they decided to not have Mitsuda compose the music for Episode 2 and 3). How would you feel if it was announced that Mother 4 was in the making? You would be very excited right? Well, that is how I feel. Also look at those environments, its absolutely beautiful.

We can't tell much about the environments from those teeny tiny grainy screens.

And yes, I would be excited about Mother 4, but I would not proclaim it the "best RPG of this gen" followed by nine exclamation points. I would wait until I played it to proclaim such a thing.

As-is, it's going to have to beat Mother 3 since I played that this gen. It has its work cut out for it.

Tiny? The scans posted on the OP is pretty big. It looks amazing. Maybe your right though about the who "best rpg of this gen thing". I should have used 12 exclamation marks huh?

It looks pretty good, I'm interested

Xenosaga team will surely not disappoint. Love their work.

Around the Network

Whoa. That looks fantastic! Hope to see new gameplay footage soon.

I hope Xenoblade will be filled with awesome, memorable scenes like the ones in Xenogears and the Xenosaga series. I want stuff of this caliber

Dark, nasty and mature. Just how I like my Xeno games :)

Scans are tiny, but that looks really good!

I shouldn't be letting myself get excited though. I know I won't get further than a few hours into any non-Pokemon RPG I buy. =/

And yet I'll buy it anyway. Man, I have problems lol.

g-value said:
Khuutra said:
g-value said:
@ Khuutra

This game is being made by the same people who made Xenogears (my favorite rpg of all time) and Xenosaga (awesome series though Xenosaga: Episode 2's combat system was very disappointing and Namco made a HUGE mistake when they decided to not have Mitsuda compose the music for Episode 2 and 3). How would you feel if it was announced that Mother 4 was in the making? You would be very excited right? Well, that is how I feel. Also look at those environments, its absolutely beautiful.

We can't tell much about the environments from those teeny tiny grainy screens.

And yes, I would be excited about Mother 4, but I would not proclaim it the "best RPG of this gen" followed by nine exclamation points. I would wait until I played it to proclaim such a thing.

As-is, it's going to have to beat Mother 3 since I played that this gen. It has its work cut out for it.

Tiny? The scans posted on the OP is pretty big. It looks amazing. Maybe your right though about the who "best rpg of this gen thing". I should have used 12 exclamation marks huh?

No, you should use 8 exclamation marks in both "BEST RPG OF THIS GENERATION!!!!!!!!!" and "This game looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!". You used 8 in the second phrase and NINE in the first phrase, I think it's a huge mistake and that's why khuutra is complaining. If you don't do this you will have an unbalanced post.

Looks good, but I hate the series. Too bad for me I guess.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!