By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade scans: It's purdy!!!!!!!!!

theRepublic said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
"OMG, If this is what the wii can do at..... 90%? I wanna see zelda graphics"

It's a huge streaming world. Graphics will be limited because of that.

Are you saying it is not going to look as good as the scans?  Because the graphics I see in the scans look amazing.

He's saying that for a game like Zelda, which has render comparatively smaller areas, they can put even more detail into individual models.  So, when just looking at individual character models, Zelda will likely look better, even if in reality their technical achievements are similar.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network
thekitchensink said:
theRepublic said:
LordTheNightKnight said:

Are you saying it is not going to look as good as the scans?  Because the graphics I see in the scans look amazing.

He's saying that for a game like Zelda, which has render comparatively smaller areas, they can put even more detail into individual models.  So, when just looking at individual character models, Zelda will likely look better, even if in reality their technical achievements are similar.

Zelda Wii will probably look better, but I would doubt this looks worse (in character models) than TP. Art style could change things though.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:
thekitchensink said:
theRepublic said:
LordTheNightKnight said:

Zelda Wii will probably look better, but I would doubt this looks worse (in character models) than TP. Art style could change things though.

You're absolutely right, but no one mentioned Twilight Princess.  Zelda Wii is what we're talking about here.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

its shoped scans.

thekitchensink said:
SaviorX said:
thekitchensink said:
theRepublic said:
LordTheNightKnight said:

You're absolutely right, but no one mentioned Twilight Princess.  Zelda Wii is what we're talking about here.

Well, I would have no way of knowing that; we have no footage of Zelda Wii. It could take place completely underwater for all we know.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

heeey! its wkc!

SaviorX said:
thekitchensink said:
SaviorX said:
thekitchensink said:
theRepublic said:
LordTheNightKnight said:

Well, I would have no way of knowing that; we have no footage of Zelda Wii. It could take place completely underwater for all we know.

OR...completely into the SPACE *-* i man mario did it , bloom box did it and hell even power rangers did it ...

-Just kidding-

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

at a glance it looks like a huge improvement, rich, lush and cutting no corners. I would need to see more tho.

Nice scans, Looks like the west will be getting some major wii jrpgage soon.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
heeey! its wkc!

Wtf are you talking about....