By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade scans: It's purdy!!!!!!!!!

Pristine20 said:
iLLmaticV3 said:
This game looks amazing...I can already tell the battle system is going to be really good. If only I understood Japanese though, I would love to know what the article was about.

How can you tell?

OT, this may be my 2nd wii game

That one little picture of the battle system is good enough for me to tell. I have not been wrong yet with any RPG I've ever predicted having a good battle system (At least to my standards).

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Around the Network

Daaaaamn, the scale in those screenshots just...wow! And the one shot with the god looming above...this is a world I want to explore. Take lessons, FF. I like to be immersed in these fictional lands.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Very smart move Nintendo. Buying Monolith Soft. Very smart... ^~

It's not that hard to grasp what type of battle system it'll have from the videos of the old build.

Click, skip to 0:45.

LordTheNightKnight said:
SaviorX said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
SaviorX said:
^^^Well, we will see if the game even needs that extra "oomph" in visuals when a new trailer comes out. The "streaming" may be worth the graphical sacrifice.

I wouldn't mind 2.5 seconds of loading though; if it is for a greater cause. All they would need to do is throw up a spiffy wallpaper on the screen. The areas seem to be large, so the loading wouldn't occur constantly enough to be bothersome.

Eh, Nintendo is behind this one, so I'm not worried about polish lol

It's because of the streaming that the areas are large.

Better than linearity.

Duh. My point is that the game from what he said won't have loading screens, and if the graphics aren't as detailed as other Wii games it's because of that.

I know what you're saying. I'm just saying I like the streaming alternative they took with things.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Well now I'm hyped! >.>
Though I still need to see some gameplay before it's a day one...

I am a Breakout Bat.
I am an abstract sort of creature, who dislikes any sort of restraint. If you try to pigeonhole me, I'll break the box, and come back for more. I don't have any particular ambitions, I just drift, but I am adept at keeping life going along.

What Video Game Character Are You?

Proud Member of the Mega Mario Movement Yummy Yoshi Yankees

I thought this was for 360/ps3? The graphics are off the chain if this really is for Wii.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

This Graphics are incredible ! This game shows that Wii has enough power in it. Game sounds like a great JRPG fun , im definately interested in it. I need some RPG's on my Wii

Lag'e hoba! Ma hana un sintimentu di seri fo'i Final Fantasy i Legend of Zelda ora m'a mira e shot nai!
Esaki por ta un otro wega ku mi ta bai kumpra ku no ta releta Mario, Sonic ni Zelda...

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

If all 3rd party games looked this good I don't think people would be complaining about the Wii being underpowered.