By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade scans: It's purdy!!!!!!!!!

Riot Of The Blood said:
Looks good, but I hate the series. Too bad for me I guess.

There is no series. This is the first game. It once was called Monado: Beginning of the World. The name was later changed to Xenoblade.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

Around the Network

Looks pretty good actually. I'm more impressed with how the worlds look rather then the graphics. Can't wait to see the next Smash Brothers.

Well from what I can see and what little I know, it looks pretty good. But need a little more details on the game and some better pics/trailer to really get psyched for this. But without too much of a doubt, I'll probably be getting this.

This game has piqued my interest.
I just don't know when I will have time to play it.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

I hope that the game will have a story of Xenogears/Saga III caliber + Nintendo level polish.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Around the Network
Xxain said:

do NOT put Arc Rise Fantasia in the same sentence as Xenoblade..hell I question if Tales of Graces should be allowed. Those games WILL be C-class compared to this masterpiece

Implying Monolith Soft has developed a console masterpiece. Soma Bringer was amazing nothing else of quality besides that has come from this team.

Im cautiusly optimistic. Xenosaga was beyond shit (and people think MGS has a convuluted story and long cutscenes) and since this just has Xeno tacked on for brand recognition I hope it stays as far away from any of the Xeno shit as possible. Saw the large screen it does look pretty. Doubt it'll be better than Graces and I wouldnt be surprised if ARF was of equal quality or better than this.

g-value said:
I hope Xenoblade will be filled with awesome, memorable scenes like the ones in Xenogears and the Xenosaga series. I want stuff of this caliber

Dark, nasty and mature. Just how I like my Xeno games :)

Damn I forgot how awesome Xenosaga is. I should replay them all sometime. Albedo is the shiznight.

I really hope those pics are IN GAME.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
g-value said:
I hope Xenoblade will be filled with awesome, memorable scenes like the ones in Xenogears and the Xenosaga series. I want stuff of this caliber

Dark, nasty and mature. Just how I like my Xeno games :)

As "dark" and "nasty" as that may be the horrendous unconvincing voice acting just makes this embarrassing and cringe worthy.

I thought the voice acting was fine. Actually I liked it. But Albedos laugh as always been slightly....odd.