By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official "I'm getting FF13 for Xbox 360" thread!

Just a question, can you just install the other discs to the drive and not have to change disks?  It would work easily if they only use disc 1 for authentication.

Around the Network

@ Superkasei that's awesome!!

I really wanna get this even tho I got an elite for christmas >.>

CommonMan said:
I recently changed my mind and am now getting this on 360. Due in not small part to a certain single system (not the 360) owner in this every thread and others of the same mindset. I wish to have as little in common as possible with a certain mindset.

>implying that single system owners on both sides don't have the same mindset.

i will always stay cold

superkasei said:
yes iam proud of my preorder of Final Fantasy XIII, and for celebrate, i made a skin of vinyl for my xbox:

[IMG]http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad8/Corporativo_renero/finalpic.jpg[/IMG]

http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad8/Corporativo_renero/finalpic.jpg

Wow, that's impressive!

I'm getting it, but only because I need a new console and want the 250 gig so i went with the bundle.

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

Around the Network
Soonerman said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Wait...why are you proud of buying a multiplatform game for a certain system? Does anyone really care? Not to be rude or anything, but that's just so pointless.

How could I not be proud of getting it on my system of choice? Considering of the extreme negativity the game has received on this board for being on Xbox 360 I think this thread is an excellent way to show support for the game in an MS platform!

Because it isn't an actual accomplishment. I can understand if someone were proud of a car purchase after having thoroughly researched and tested several models, having to make an educated choice; or even perhaps of saving enough money to purchase Final Fantasy XIII. I'm not sure, however, how one could derive self worth from simply choosing to buy the game on a preferred system.

It's not as if it's difficult to trudge your way through the challenging fields of the VGChartz forums, surviving the flame wars and ultimately buying Final Fantasy XIII for Xbox 360. I think sometimes, some of us take this stuff way too seriously.

Anyhow, on topic: It's becoming more and more likely that I may be buying this on 360. Seeing as I'm buying this as soon as my local Wal-Mart gets it and that store tends to, for some reason or another, get 360 games slightly earlier, that will likely be the case. If they release simultaneously, I may get it on PS3 if for no other reason than it may look nicer in my collection.

Limited edition :)

Again, I can't wait for my 360 version! :D

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

its clearly obvious which is the version to get

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

"Come on 360 supporters! Let's show we're proud future owners of Final Fantasy 13 for Xbox 360. "

Seriously?

Why does it matter what machine you play it on? I never understood this phenomenon.

In any case, I will be buying mine for 360 because of the achievements. It'll go nicely with all my other 100%ed games.