By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official "I'm getting FF13 for Xbox 360" thread!

I'm pissed thats it FF 13...what happened to FF12?I played that game alot but no one talks about it anymore such a great game gone to waste....

Around the Network

I am...undecided wheter ill buy the game

Yes im getting it for the 360. Also superior means something dominates another in all fields and though the 360 version doesn't have any thing above the ps3 version it is on par with some features so superior's not the word. Unless your arrogant.

loves2splooge said:
I noticed on vgchartz, the demand for the PS3 version is almost 6:1 compared to the demand for the 360 version (going by owner and wishlist for each version). Lol. This is like our FF13 misfit corner. :D

just like all multiplatform in japan :p

Great thread but too bad all ps3 fans had to ruin it, so typical.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

I will because I have no choice. I hope this forces more SE games to go multiplat.

MontanaHatchet said:
Wait...why are you proud of buying a multiplatform game for a certain system? Does anyone really care? Not to be rude or anything, but that's just so pointless.

I just don't understand how someone can definatevely decide on one platform when they have both.  I mean, I understand how you could be leaning one way or the other (for instance, I generally lean towards the 360) but until you know if one version is actually better or they're the same I just don't understand deciding this early.

If I get the game, I'm waiting for reviews.  I have no reason to get the 360 bundle and special editions are generally a waste of time so there's no point in me preordering.  Right now, I'm leaning towards the 360 because I like the controller and achievements, but if the PS3 version is actually better, I'll gladly get it for that.

I used to love achievements, and would have gotten the 360 version based on that sole purpose alone. But now I realize that achievements mean nothing, so i will go with the single disc on the quieter machine, with the equally as pointless trophies.

AceRock owns one PS3, one PS Vita, and one PS4.

twesterm said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Wait...why are you proud of buying a multiplatform game for a certain system? Does anyone really care? Not to be rude or anything, but that's just so pointless.

I just don't understand how someone can definatevely decide on one platform when they have both.  I mean, I understand how you could be leaning one way or the other (for instance, I generally lean towards the 360) but until you know if one version is actually better or they're the same I just don't understand deciding this early.

If I get the game, I'm waiting for reviews.  I have no reason to get the 360 bundle and special editions are generally a waste of time so there's no point in me preordering.  Right now, I'm leaning towards the 360 because I like the controller and achievements, but if the PS3 version is actually better, I'll gladly get it for that.

i also generally lean toward the 360 when it's known that the ps3 version of the same game is a lower quality port(bayonetta for instance). that's essentially what we're dealing with here, only this time it's the other way around, with the 360 version being the compressed lower quality port(and on 3 discs) and the ps3 being the lead platform. it's pretty much a no brainer for me. with that said i'm sure the 360 version will be good and you probably won't even be able to tell a huge difference but if i'm spending 60 dollars i want to get the most of it.

i will always stay cold

AceRock said:
I used to love achievements, and would have gotten the 360 version based on that sole purpose alone. But now I realize that achievements mean nothing, so i will go with the single disc on the quieter machine, with the equally as pointless trophies.

Achievements accomplish a lot! Is about sticking it up your friend's face when you're kicking their asses! :p