By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official "I'm getting FF13 for Xbox 360" thread!

xrobx said:
twesterm said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Wait...why are you proud of buying a multiplatform game for a certain system? Does anyone really care? Not to be rude or anything, but that's just so pointless.

I just don't understand how someone can definatevely decide on one platform when they have both.  I mean, I understand how you could be leaning one way or the other (for instance, I generally lean towards the 360) but until you know if one version is actually better or they're the same I just don't understand deciding this early.

If I get the game, I'm waiting for reviews.  I have no reason to get the 360 bundle and special editions are generally a waste of time so there's no point in me preordering.  Right now, I'm leaning towards the 360 because I like the controller and achievements, but if the PS3 version is actually better, I'll gladly get it for that.

i also generally lean toward the 360 when it's known that the ps3 version of the same game is a lower quality port(bayonetta for instance). that's essentially what we're dealing with here, only this time it's the other way around, with the 360 version being the compressed lower quality port(and on 3 discs) and the ps3 being the lead platform. it's pretty much a no brainer for me. with that said i'm sure the 360 version will be good and you probably won't even be able to tell a huge difference but if i'm spending 60 dollars i want to get the most of it.

like all multiplatforms, just ps3 get's advance lead platform his time around.

Around the Network

well im a proud PS360Wii guy but i am getting this game for Xbox 360
the reason? well i love the 360 controller (but i dont dislike ps3 one)
and i dont care if the game is on 10 discs or if it looks SLIGHTLY worse
i care about the game

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

Its about time FF moved away from sony consoles anyway.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

WarmachineX said:
Its about time FF moved away from sony consoles anyway.

I agree. Who cares if it's multiplat?

Aion said:
Great thread but too bad all ps3 fans had to ruin it, so typical.

yup, you shouldn't have gotten banned while others (who you were referring to) weren't.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

PS3 fanboys response hasn't been as bad as other threads regarding FF13 tho! :)

I recently changed my mind and am now getting this on 360. Due in not small part to a certain single system (not the 360) owner in this every thread and others of the same mindset. I wish to have as little in common as possible with a certain mindset. Also, I

Soonerman said:
You know what's awesome about getting it through Amazon? You don't have to pay taxes! You'll save yourself some cash, specially if you have no rush in getting it on your hands!

I'm not interested in Final Fantasy 13, but I'd be remiss if I didn't express my support for Amazon.com.  Free shipping, no sales tax, and you don't have to deal with the hassle of brick-and-mortar joints.  Good deal, indeed.

otoniel said:
well im a proud PS360Wii guy but i am getting this game for Xbox 360
the reason? well i love the 360 controller (but i dont dislike ps3 one)
and i dont care if the game is on 10 discs or if it looks SLIGHTLY worse
i care about the game

Smartest post I have read in a very long time.

yes iam proud of my preorder of Final Fantasy XIII, and for celebrate, i made a skin of vinyl for my xbox:

[IMG]http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad8/Corporativo_renero/finalpic.jpg[/IMG]

http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad8/Corporativo_renero/finalpic.jpg

100% Mexican Power