By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official "I'm getting FF13 for Xbox 360" thread!

CommonMan said:
I recently changed my mind and am now getting this on 360. Due in not small part to a certain single system (not the 360) owner in this every thread and others of the same mindset. I wish to have as little in common as possible with a certain mindset. Also, I <3 my gamerscore, and I'm within spittin' distance of 10,000!

I'm going to bust your balls here, excuse me. So you're going to get the 360 version because of fanboys on Vgchartz and gamerscore? That's double-dumb. Buy Avatar: The Last Airbender if you want GS so much, and as for fanboys, I hope you were joking.

Around the Network

Don't forget to wear these guys!!!

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

MontanaHatchet said:
CommonMan said:
I recently changed my mind and am now getting this on 360. Due in not small part to a certain single system (not the 360) owner in this every thread and others of the same mindset. I wish to have as little in common as possible with a certain mindset. Also, I <3 my gamerscore, and I'm within spittin' distance of 10,000!

I'm going to bust your balls here, excuse me. So you're going to get the 360 version because of fanboys on Vgchartz and gamerscore? That's double-dumb. Buy Avatar: The Last Airbender if you want GS so much, and as for fanboys, I hope you were joking.

I may have been exaggerating a bit, but honestly yes, this is an very PS3 heavy site and sometimes it gets a little heavy if you don't lean that way. Maybe I overreacted, or maybe I just wanted it on the 360 in the first place. This is the main place I spend my online time, so I can get a little tunnel vision and think that PS3 fans are the worst because this place is so loaded with them. I probably should take a break so I can relax a bit, shouldn't get my panties in a bunch about video games FFS. And about gamerscore, I'm proud to have only games that I like in my gamerscore and I have yet to buy a low quality game or a game I would't otherwise buy just for GS.

I will be getting it for 360, but not immediately. I won't be able to game much until this semester is over, and I will have a pretty stacked backlog to get through including no less that Mass Effect 2, Splinter Cell: Conviction, and possibly Alan Wake depending on when it is released. (off topic: has it received a solid date yet?)

does it matter which platform we get it for, let all FF Fans unite!!

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network

God how I hate these """"""The Official""""""" "" thread!
Why it needs to be THE OFFICIAL?
What is the point of this thread??

Take my love, take my land..

MontanaHatchet said:
CommonMan said:

You know what's funny, I know gamerscore and trophies are basically the same thing, but I don't give a rat's ass about trophies. I enjoy getting achievements though. Maybe it's because I've had a 360 for awhile now and I just got a ps3 this past Dec.

Anyway, good to see new people picking up a 360 even though I don't really like FF13 that much. (I have the JP PS3 game and FF13 Lightning PS3, hahaha) Hopefully you'll like it though.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Simulacrum said:

What's the point of going into a pointless thread to point out how pointless it is?

CommonMan said:
Simulacrum said:

What's the point of going into a pointless thread to point out how pointless it is?

Pointless.

Wagram said:
CommonMan said:
Simulacrum said:

Pointless.

Madness.

Take my love, take my land..