By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I Just fiinished God of War!!

Yes, I haven't found games to be too challenging since the last gen...

http://www.vgchartz.com/sigs/output.php?userid=60726%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

Around the Network

I got pretty far in God of War 1 but I stop playing afterawhile. I should start playing the game again when I have free time and finish it. I bought God of War II but I won't start playing it until I finish the first game.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

It's nice to see more people playing this game. It doesn't have the popularity it deserves.

Yeah God of war is probably my faavorite game. It was pretty hard. The hardest level was the last one when you had to fight Aries and defend your wife. It was so hard the I had to lower the difficulty from hard to normal (I always play on the hardest available difficulty to make first impressions as great as possible). I feel ashamed. I think I'm going to beat the game again on God mode without making it easier.

Have you played the extra challenges once you've beaten the game, the're pretty fun. I do believe that they have made games easier know in days. I hope they don't try to make God of war 3 as easy as other games. ( that would suck...ass)

This gens game are all pretty easy. Demon's Souls was ever easy when you fell into the flow.

AceRock owns one PS3, one PS Vita, and one PS4.

Jay520 said:
It's nice to see more people playing this game. It doesn't have the popularity it deserves.

Yeah God of war is probably my faavorite game. It was pretty hard. The hardest level was the last one when you had to fight Aries and defend your wife. It was so hard the I had to lower the difficulty from hard to normal (I always play on the hardest available difficulty to make first impressions as great as possible). I feel ashamed. I think I'm going to beat the game again on God mode without making it easier.

Have you played the extra challenges once you've beaten the game, the're pretty fun. I do believe that they have made games easier know in days. I hope they don't try to make God of war 3 as easy as other games. ( that would suck...ass)

You cant change difficulty mid-game......can you?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

Yes, after losing so many times, I went to the main menu and options and lowered the difficulty... I think.  But I do know I lowered the difficulty, I can't remember the exact procedure.

jesus kung fu magic said:
Jay520 said:

Yes, after losing so many times, I went to the main menu and options and lowered the difficulty... I think.  But I do know I lowered the difficulty, I can't remember the exact procedure.

Jay520 said:
Jay520 said:

If you die a lot ,the game will ask you if you want to lower the difficulty

It was very tempting sometimes.....

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Jay520 said:

In the God of War collection is a throphy called: "Die enough times to be offered easy mode" :D

so, i guess you can

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

hm, this thread is strange. the game is not that difficult, played GoW at normal the first playthrough only had difficulty with the stupid giant Minotaur. Overall I found it easy, never played it on the highest difficulty setting though as there aren't any trophies for that, heh. I recommend friending a guy who has nearly the same amount of trophy ranking as you, then playing this game just to get a significant lead. You'll be amazed at how fast you beat this game! haha.