By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I Just fiinished God of War!!

Good Review ! , the first god of war is the best IMO

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Kantor said:
coolguy said:
i just picked up the god of war remake also for the ps3 the game is awesome.
iam stuck on the level road to athens where u get closed in and u step
on the floor and the gate comes down what a pain in the butt

Get the statue, stand next to the gate, kick the statue onto the button.

How the hell do I remember that? I last played God of War three and a half years ago...

Are you sure about this ? I dont remember this...

I think hes talking about the room with the respawning minataurs....you're supposed to freeze a minataur on the switch using medusa's gaze and make a run for the gate...

I thought he was talking about the room with shielded undead where if you don't kill everyone fast enough the floor opens below you and you die.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Kantor said:
coolguy said:
i just picked up the god of war remake also for the ps3 the game is awesome.
iam stuck on the level road to athens where u get closed in and u step
on the floor and the gate comes down what a pain in the butt

Get the statue, stand next to the gate, kick the statue onto the button.

How the hell do I remember that? I last played God of War three and a half years ago...

Are you sure about this ? I dont remember this...

I think hes talking about the room with the respawning minataurs....you're supposed to freeze a minataur on the switch using medusa's gaze and make a run for the gate...

I thought he was talking about the room with shielded undead where if you don't kill everyone fast enough the floor opens below you and you die.

but that wasnt in athens ?

I played God of War 1 & 2 on the PS2 a few years back, I just picked it up for the PS3.  Can't wait to checkout the new graphics and trophies support.   Can't wait to tried the GOW 3 demo as well,

GodOfWar_3ever said:
TruckOSaurus said:

but that wasnt in athens ?

Yeah maybe you're right. I tend to get locations mixed up and I've beaten the game only two weeks ago... I'm must be getting old, my memory ain't what it used to be :P

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I've been 1 & 2 and I am patiently waiting for pt 3...

http://www.vgchartz.com/sigs/output.php?userid=60726%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

Played the first now, and meh.. i dunno whats so epic about it, it makes fun, but i cant see any awesomeness.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

i also finished god of war 2day and needed a walkthrough at some difficult puzzles. And i agree games have gotten easyer, i wonder if god of war 3 is gunna be much easier or still a difficult game like god of war. i Hope the latter

God of War is not really difficult. There are some places where you die often but they are mostly traps and once you figure them out it's not that hard.

Signature goes here!

GOW was stunning. GOW 2 makes the 1st somehow feel average. Better than any hack and slash this gen imo.

Ynwa.