Best Zelda Game

Sprirt Tracks 2 0.74%

Twlight Princess 30 11.03%

Wind Waker 30 11.03%

Ocarina of time 110 40.44%

Link to the past 64 23.53%

Majora's Mask 36 13.24%

Total:272

Link's Awakening all the way if it's on the list.

On those list though, I pick Wind Waker.

Although I really like Majora's Mask, I replayed it recently and for me it aged slightly worse than WW. I also would've chose Spirit Tracks if it weren't for WW.

I am a Breakout Bat.
I am an abstract sort of creature, who dislikes any sort of restraint. If you try to pigeonhole me, I'll break the box, and come back for more. I don't have any particular ambitions, I just drift, but I am adept at keeping life going along.

What Video Game Character Are You?

Proud Member of the Mega Mario Movement Yummy Yoshi Yankees

Around the Network

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Out of the ones you posted

A Link to the Past, WW, and the original are my three favs.

Counting the play hours for me it's definitely A Link To The Past. It's one of the few games I beat in 2 languages: German and Japanese. (Another being Secret of Mana) :)

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

I'm happy to see so much love for ALTTP. It deserves more credit than it already has.

Around the Network

WIND WAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

majoras mask was too great an experience for me. OoT second

Not that I would have voted for it anyway (I voted for ALTTP), but how the hell could you make a poll for best Zelda game and NOT include the original?!?

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

i have only played (out of those on the list) MM, OoT, WW and TP and i love hmm ooo ihhh ahhh brain crashes... rebooting.... loading.... logs in and uhhh i don't know serously they are all good and but since i have to vote i go with ihhhh Oot :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Ocarina of Time, not only the best zelda, but the best game.

Nothing changed gaming as much as this game, imo.