Zelda 2: Adventure of Link!!!

No way!! It is the most difficult!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network
MasterZack said:
maximus22 said:

You are possibly the biggest zelda fan on the site, you can't let yourself blow away just because it was hard

morenoingrato said:
MasterZack said:
maximus22 said:

You are possibly the biggest zelda fan on the site, you can't let yourself blow away just because it was hard

Just saying isn't the best of all of them. I love it too.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

link to the past ftw

Majora's Mask, and I played it for the first time on VC last year ^^

Around the Network

A Link to the Past was the climax of the series

The first one. The sense of adventure it had has never been replicated in a Zelda game since.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

A Link to the past. Spirit Tracks was great and all, but I think the first LoZ should've been there instead. It's your poll though, so no worries.

1. The Legend of ZELDA - A Link to the Past -

2. The Legend of ZELDA - The Wind Waker -

3. The Legend of ZELDA - Ocarina of Time -

4. sadly there's no The Legend of ZELDA - Link's Awakening -

5. The Legend of ZELDA - Twilight Princess -

6. The Legend of ZELDA - Majora's Mask -

7. The Legend of ZELDA - Spirits Tracks -

As much as I don't want to pick a favorite, I do have to just say Ocarina of Time takes the prize. Many Zelda games have been good, but Ocarina still shines as one of the best games ever made and one of those games millions of people can agree is still as good today as it was when it first came out.

But I do want to agree with some people in this thread. Some of the other important Zelda games are missing. The most recent Zelda games aren't the only ones that are in the running for the 'best' Zelda game. In fact, if you asked me, I'd place the original Zelda near the top or even second on the list right after Ocarina of Time.

Six upcoming games you should look into: