Best Zelda Game

Sprirt Tracks 2 0.74%

Twlight Princess 30 11.03%

Wind Waker 30 11.03%

Ocarina of time 110 40.44%

Link to the past 64 23.53%

Majora's Mask 36 13.24%

Total:272

I don't know why people keep making this thread, like A Link to the Past suddenly stopped being the best game or something. Bizarre.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

I was going to say TP but I gotta say Majora's Mask. it was so left field put still had the Zelda field. and its one of the few Zelda games with a story that I didnt have to save Zelda from ganondorf, AGAIN

Wind Waker. The style, the exploration, and story just make a perfect game.

Twilight Princess. Retained and updated all the best things about Ocarina of Time, and corrected it's flaws. *Cough*watertemple*cough*

It's darker, more mature style was a very welcome change, it's one of the prettiest Gamecube titles graphically, and it had wonderful atmosphere and art direction. Plus, it managed the difficult task of making a sidekick loveable, and even badass at times, yet never annoying.

I still wish they'd gone for an orchestra instead of Midi for its score, but the music is excellent anyway. (That's the thing though, it's greatness teases us with the fact that it could've been even greater...)

I'm one of those who hated Wind Waker; the sailing was tedious and annoying, and Link looked like the long lost baby brother of the Powerpuff Girls.

Ocarina of Time

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:
I don't know why people keep making this thread, like A Link to the Past suddenly stopped being the best game or something. Bizarre.

This. How many times i've seen threads like this!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Zelda's Adventure hands down...

Search your feelings... you KNOW it to be true!!!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Mad55 said:
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND WAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDGE RACER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, A Link to the Past. Even though it had no golden cartridge.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

For me, always Majora's Mask. Ocarina of Time would've been my favourite game ever if MM hadn't been made. Like someone else said, it wasn't the typical "save the damsel in distress and restore world balance" scenario, it was literally... stop this event happening or the world will end. I loved it because all the characters in it knew what was happening with the impending doom, and you saw so many different reactions and thoughts to it, as you would in real life. For example, flat out denial from the head of the carpenters building the tower in clock town, to hopeless optimism from Anju, never failing to believe she would reunite with Kafei before the armageddon. The whole thing shook me and still does and it still can stun and inspire me with the score. One of the only games ive ever played where I could feel true empathy with all involved. A masterpiece of a game.

A Link to the Past is my favorite Zelda ever. I replayed it recently on VC, damn it's good! Even though I know this game inside out I just love replaying it.

Signature goes here!