By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What are you getting Heart Gold or Soul Silver

Rainbow Yoshi said:

For some reason unknown they moved Phanpy and Donphan to Heart Gold and Teddiursa and Urasing to Soul Silver.

Aw man...

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

For some reason unknown they moved Phanpy and Donphan to Heart Gold and Teddiursa and Urasing to Soul Silver.

Aw man...

nAW IT'S COOL.  lIKE THE GUY ABOVE SAID THE LITTLE BROTHER GAME IS BETTER.  iT DOESN'T GET ENOUGH ATTENTION FOR BEING THE SAME GAME.  iT'S DUMB.  sOUL sILVER ISN'T GOING TO SELL AS MANY AS hg.  gOTTA GIVE IT SOME CREDIT.

I'm getting Heart Gold. I had Gold back in the day, and it doesn't matter for legendaries anyway since you can catch both. Plus I have all the version-exclusive 'mons. And the box looks way nicer for Gold, so striking and awesome :O

My Blog, Please Have A Read:

http://Proseandconsoles.blogspot.com

I will always buy the first version as I always played the first version. Red, Gold, Ruby, and Diamond. So I'll get Heart Gold since it has Gliscor and hes pure awesome. Also I played Ruby and alrdy had Groudon, so ill get Kyogre in Heart Gold.

Above I'm a proud Gran Turismo fan, not a Sony fanboy, and now a proud 360 owner, but sharing xbox live accts ATM

End of 2009 Predictions (made Jan 1, 2009): My predictions were pretty accurate, the 360 was over and the Wii was just under.

Wii: 65 mil (yea I'm crazy) 360: 35 mil (its getting there) PS3: 30 mil (the slim better do well)

End of 2010 Predictions (made Jan 7, 2010):

Wii: 81 mil  360: 47 mil PS3: 45 mil

Soul Silver!!!! Cuz Lugia looks awesome on the box and I need that Groudon and Latios. Got Sapphire and haven't traded those two from Ruby yet.

Around the Network

GOLD, because $gold > $silver (worth/price) :p

actually that's the only reason i got the original gold in the first place :)

HeartGold

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Way back when, I found a gameboy colour with Gold, and bought Silver soon afterwards. To continue with tradition, I will purchase Silver........and hope I find Gold. Plus, "Soul Silver" sounds better than "Heart Gold."

I'm getting Soul Silver, Lugia is one of my favorite Pokemon and I want that coveted handcrafted figurine. I prefered Silver from day one when it was released almost a decade ago and nothing has changed. My friends are buying both lucky buggers I wish I could afford both but Soul Silver with have to do for now!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

petrojr said:
i'M GETTING BOTH, WITH sOUL sILVER AS MY PRIMARY. wHAT i LIKE TO DO ON lAUNCH dAY IS GO GET BOTH GAMES, THEN PICK ONE FOR MY PRIMARY, THEN ONE TO BE MY BITCH.

sO i'LL START ss AND PICK THE pOKEMON i WANT, THEN USE THE BITCH CARTRIDGE, hg, AND GET THE OTHER STARTER POKEMON SO i CAN PLAY THROUGH THE GAME WITH ALL 3 STARTERS. tHEN i WILL CONTINUOUSLY, USE THE BITCH GAME TO DO ALL MY BITCH WORK.

fOR EXAMPLE, wITH dIAMOND AND pEARL, i ONLY STARTED ONE GAME EVER ON MY dIAMOND, BUT i AM CURRENTLY ON AT LEAST MY 15TH nEW gAME ON pEARL, PLAYING THROUGH THE STORYLINE FOR THE 6TH TIME. sAME WITH lg OVER fr, sAPHIRE OVER rUBY, sILVER OVER gOLD, AND bLUE OVER rED. i LIKE MAKING THE GAMES MY BITCH.

iT'S LIKE WHEN YOU HAVE THAT ONE POKEMON THAT KNOWS MOST OF THE hm'S. LIKE bIBAREL, mACHOP, OR wAILORD, BECAUSE THE hM'S ALL SUCK EXCEPT sURF OR fLY. bUT sURF SUCKS NOW THAT IN DOUBLES IT HITS YOURE PARTNER.

Man this post is made of fail.

Anyways, I'm getting both.