By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What are you getting Heart Gold or Soul Silver

When I get a DS - Soul Silver :P

Around the Network

soul silver

i'M GETTING BOTH, WITH sOUL sILVER AS MY PRIMARY. wHAT i LIKE TO DO ON lAUNCH dAY IS GO GET BOTH GAMES, THEN PICK ONE FOR MY PRIMARY, THEN ONE TO BE MY BITCH.

sO i'LL START ss AND PICK THE pOKEMON i WANT, THEN USE THE BITCH CARTRIDGE, hg, AND GET THE OTHER STARTER POKEMON SO i CAN PLAY THROUGH THE GAME WITH ALL 3 STARTERS. tHEN i WILL CONTINUOUSLY, USE THE BITCH GAME TO DO ALL MY BITCH WORK.

fOR EXAMPLE, wITH dIAMOND AND pEARL, i ONLY STARTED ONE GAME EVER ON MY dIAMOND, BUT i AM CURRENTLY ON AT LEAST MY 15TH nEW gAME ON pEARL, PLAYING THROUGH THE STORYLINE FOR THE 6TH TIME. sAME WITH lg OVER fr, sAPHIRE OVER rUBY, sILVER OVER gOLD, AND bLUE OVER rED. i LIKE MAKING THE GAMES MY BITCH.

iT'S LIKE WHEN YOU HAVE THAT ONE POKEMON THAT KNOWS MOST OF THE hm'S. LIKE bIBAREL, mACHOP, OR wAILORD, BECAUSE THE hM'S ALL SUCK EXCEPT sURF OR fLY. bUT sURF SUCKS NOW THAT IN DOUBLES IT HITS YOURE PARTNER.

Can someone please tell me what are the differences between both games?

Heart Gold has Mankey, Primeape , Growlithe, Arcanine , Spinarak , Ariados, Gligar , Mantine, Phanpy, Donphan , Sableye , Baltoy , Claydol , Kyogre , Mantyke and Gliscor.

Soul Silver has Vulpix , Ninetales , Meowth , Persian , Ledyba , Ledian , Teddiursa , Urasing , Deliberd , Skarmory , Mawille , Gulpin , Swalot and Groudon.

Around the Network
Rainbow Yoshi said:
Heart Gold has Mankey, Primeape , Growlithe, Arcanine , Spinarak , Ariados, Gligar , Mantine, Phanpy, Donphan , Sableye , Baltoy , Claydol , Kyogre , Mantyke and Gliscor.

Soul Silver has Vulpix , Ninetales , Meowth , Persian , Ledyba , Ledian , Teddiursa , Urasing , Deliberd , Skarmory , Mawille , Gulpin , Swalot and Groudon.

Thanks.

I think I'll buy SoulSilver.

Rainbow Yoshi said:

Now hold on

Back when I had Gold, Teddiursa and Ursaring were in that, not Silver. Did they switch them up?

Soul Silver. Silver was what i went with back then.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Neither... but if I did i'd get Silver.

I always shift towards the "little brother" first.

Though I have both in original form... and both Red and Blue... but i start with the little brother one.

Khuutra said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

Now hold on

Back when I had Gold, Teddiursa and Ursaring were in that, not Silver. Did they switch them up?

For some reason unknown they moved Phanpy and Donphan to Heart Gold and Teddiursa and Urasing to Soul Silver.