By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - IGN uses VGChartz confirmed?!

Xen said:
morenoingrato said:
fazz said:
That's only natural, since VGChartz > IGN any day of the week. We have a better community, better reviews and more info... I mean, we have sales data! They don't!

this

that

These

Around the Network
BMaker11 said:
Xen said:
morenoingrato said:
fazz said:
That's only natural, since VGChartz > IGN any day of the week. We have a better community, better reviews and more info... I mean, we have sales data! They don't!

this

that

These

Those

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

VGchartz FTW!!

darconi said:
well thats a good point, why isn't MAG in top 10 if preorder was so high on vgc?

1. PS3 owners seem to have a higher percentage of pre-orderers even in America, thus exclusive PS3 games get higher in pre-order lists than their sales turn out to be.
2. Pre-order lists don't (of course) include games that are already released: New Super Mario Bros Wii, Wii Fit Plus, Wii Sports Resort, and both versions of CoD: Modern Warfare 2.
3. MAG only had 1 week of sales, and it should be pretty close to the top 10 even if it didn't make it (VGC has it at 10th for the month if you take out Wii Sports)

I expect VGchartz to eventually become the ultimate site for gaming awesomeness! Who can beat reviews, news and sales data? :P

Around the Network
Naum said:
BMaker11 said:
Xen said:
morenoingrato said:
fazz said:

this

that

These

Those

all of the above

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

leo-j said:
speaking of reviews, when is VGC going to be accepted on meta and gamerankings?

We don't know for sure, but looks like late March-early April.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

double (it's been a while )

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
leo-j said:
speaking of reviews, when is VGC going to be accepted on meta and gamerankings?

We don't know for sure, but looks like late March-early April.

Thats great!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

why are you people so happy? do we really wanna be accosiated with this filth?

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.