By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Am I the only one who thinks this???

Wow... Nice to meet you, enjoy your short stay here at VGChartz.

Around the Network
Lightning_24 said:
CommonMan said:
Heeheeeheeheeeee!!

**gets out the old Jiffy Pop and a Coke**

Please can we stop with the, get's popcorn and soda stuff, come up with something original. How about this...

Get's a snickers and stars deeply at the screen. I don't know. Is it perfect, no. But at least i tried something.

I'm just messing with you, but I do get tired of that. Or use a gif, I like the one with Brenda from scary movie 3 or 4.

This hurts my feelings.

I can't get too gif crazy as I'm at work. Maybe I'll dump a couple good one's in photobucket this weekend for easy access. Still, this is a popcorn worthy OP.

So... where is the poll?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

CommonMan said:
Lightning_24 said:
CommonMan said:
Heeheeeheeheeeee!!

**gets out the old Jiffy Pop and a Coke**

Please can we stop with the, get's popcorn and soda stuff, come up with something original. How about this...

Get's a snickers and stars deeply at the screen. I don't know. Is it perfect, no. But at least i tried something.

I'm just messing with you, but I do get tired of that. Or use a gif, I like the one with Brenda from scary movie 3 or 4.

This hurts my feelings.

I can't get too gif crazy as I'm at work. Maybe I'll dump a couple good one's in photobucket this weekend for easy access. Still, this is a popcorn worthy OP.

Here it is but it didn't have the scary girl in it just the popcorn.

Oh, am I off topic???

You know, my favorite part about reading this...

Before clicking I actually predicted this would be the "topic." I'm just awesome like that.

Around the Network

I wouldn't mind having a Wii.

But I don't think its worth $200 and the games aren't worth full price. When the Wii is $99 and the Mario games are about $20-$30. I'll gladly pick one up.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Wowzers.

as an owner of a ps3 and a 360, i will say im not sure any game was better this gen to me than silent hill shattered memories on wii

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

And now for something completely different!

rakryanking said:

So I know alot of people will probably say I'm stupid, but why the hell would anyone invest in a Wii at this point.  I mean everyone know Microsoft and Sony are coming out much better motion controllers to pair with their already superior consoles.  Unless your 8 years old I don't see the draw.  How do they keep selling so many week after week?  Mario?  WiiFit??  SportsResort?  Gimme a break....Mario is not cool anymore and very little creativity goes into those games these days.  WiiFit is just so fat people can excercise on a semi-weekly basis w/o being embarrassed.(Sony and Microsoft will both have very similar programs.)  And sports resort?  I can't even comment on this.   Play Madden on PS3 and then oin Wii.....you'll see.  If I wanted to run on a beack or catch a wave.....I's actually go to Fla and do it.....not just imagine there is sand under my feet.  Now if sony included a bad of sand with resort that would be awesome. lol. 

Seriosuly though, someone explain this.  I really dont get it.  If you want a second rate system get a 360.  It'll probably break soon after you get it.....you wont mind paying $65 for a xbox exclusive game on an 8gb disc while ps3 owners pay the same price for a 65gb disc game(soon to be 130gb with 4 layer bluray), but atleast it wont be a Wii.

What do you think? 

I am soo keeping that part in my sig.....

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!