By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Am I the only one who thinks this???

jesus kung fu magic said:
rakryanking said:

So I know alot of people will probably say I'm stupid, but why the hell would anyone invest in a Wii at this point.  I mean everyone know Microsoft and Sony are coming out much better motion controllers to pair with their already superior consoles.  Unless your 8 years old I don't see the draw.  How do they keep selling so many week after week?  Mario?  WiiFit??  SportsResort?  Gimme a break....Mario is not cool anymore and very little creativity goes into those games these days.  WiiFit is just so fat people can excercise on a semi-weekly basis w/o being embarrassed.(Sony and Microsoft will both have very similar programs.)  And sports resort?  I can't even comment on this.   Play Madden on PS3 and then oin Wii.....you'll see.  If I wanted to run on a beack or catch a wave.....I's actually go to Fla and do it.....not just imagine there is sand under my feet.  Now if sony included a bad of sand with resort that would be awesome. lol. 

Seriosuly though, someone explain this.  I really dont get it.  If you want a second rate system get a 360.  It'll probably break soon after you get it.....you wont mind paying $65 for a xbox exclusive game on an 8gb disc while ps3 owners pay the same price for a 65gb disc game(soon to be 130gb with 4 layer bluray), but atleast it wont be a Wii.

What do you think? 

I am soo keeping that part in my sig.....

this was some high quality trolling lol

Around the Network

This will not end well.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

why would I get banned for what I wrote??? I provided facts mixed with some personal opinion?? I see nothing wrong with that.....there certainly isnt anything vulgar about it...so?????

Oh my, i dont even......

*Face Palm*

theprof00 said:
rakryanking said:

So I know alot of people will probably say I'm stupid, but why the hell would anyone invest in a Wii at this point.  I mean everyone know Microsoft and Sony are coming out much better motion controllers to pair with their already superior consoles.  Unless your 8 years old I don't see the draw.  How do they keep selling so many week after week?  Mario?  WiiFit??  SportsResort?  Gimme a break....Mario is not cool anymore and very little creativity goes into those games these days.  WiiFit is just so fat people can excercise on a semi-weekly basis w/o being embarrassed.(Sony and Microsoft will both have very similar programs.)  And sports resort?  I can't even comment on this.   Play Madden on PS3 and then oin Wii.....you'll see.  If I wanted to run on a beack or catch a wave.....I's actually go to Fla and do it.....not just imagine there is sand under my feet.  Now if sony included a bad of sand with resort that would be awesome. lol. 

Seriosuly though, someone explain this.  I really dont get it.  If you want a second rate system get a 360.  It'll probably break soon after you get it.....you wont mind paying $65 for a xbox exclusive game on an 8gb disc while ps3 owners pay the same price for a 65gb disc game(soon to be 130gb with 4 layer bluray), but atleast it wont be a Wii.

What do you think? 

I was saying to myself through out the first paragraph "why is this in the sony forums?" and then it all became clear in the second.......

genius posting right there but ultimately id give it an 8/10 because he could have used facts such as "M$ buys all dey GAMES!!!!" or " Nintendo does not have teh cell!!!"

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network
rakryanking said:
why would I get banned for what I wrote??? I provided facts mixed with some personal opinion?? I see nothing wrong with that.....there certainly isnt anything vulgar about it...so?????

people that love their 360s and wiis will not like you saying that they own a second rate system lol. What if someone said it about the ps3? Would you get mad? If so, that is called trolling, and it's against the rules, even if you don't take offense.

rakryanking said:

"a second rate system get a 360"

You WILL get banned.

Boutros said:
rakryanking said:

"a second rate system get a 360"

You WILL get banned.

You dont have to go that far to the second paragraph because there is more than enough reason to ban the guy in his first sentence.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

theprof00 said:
rakryanking said:

What do you think? 

I was saying to myself through out the first paragraph "why is this in the sony forums?" and then it all became clear in the second.......

genius posting right there but ultimately id give it an 8/10 because he could have used facts such as "M$ buys all dey GAMES!!!!" or " Nintendo does not have teh cell!!!"

I considered reporting him for not making the obvious RRoD joke.

theprof00 said:
rakryanking said:

What do you think? 

I thought it was just great that he just all of a sudden punched 360 in the dick. lol It's always funny when someone starts off a thread talking about one thing and then sucker punches a console half way through. rofl