By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Am I the only one who thinks this???

Well sir, I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

Around the Network

To be honest, I have all three consoles in my household, and the PS3 & Wii does nothing 4 me, they just catch dust. I bought Quantum of Solace on Blu-Ray, and after that I cannot be bothered with the PS3, who pays all that money to get stuck with a PSP UI? lol. Its a joke! & as for Wii, who pays all that money for Standard Definition & Game Cube graphics? LOL! I think both the consoles are second rate for me. You don't get a sense of "premium" on either consoles.

Despite him being a fanboy he does have some merit in what he's saying.

Think about it for a moment and it does make sense, all new potential wii owners could be swayed to get a PS3/360 for their motion fix, even more so if they already own a HDTV.

Lets be honest when the 360 and PS3 release their motion controls, the only reason for anyone to get the wii who doesn't already own the wii, will be Mario and what ever game mario is in, and of course the nintendo core who haven't yet got a wii although I doubt there are any of them whom don't already own it since it's cheap as chips.

Yeah... I contemplate leaving this open cause it's hilariously bad trolling, but locking it just puts a nail in it... so...

~locking~

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

twesterm said:
theprof00 said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
twesterm said:
theprof00 said:
rakryanking said:

So I know alot of people will probably say I'm stupid, but why the hell would anyone invest in a Wii at this point.  I mean everyone know Microsoft and Sony are coming out much better motion controllers to pair with their already superior consoles.  Unless your 8 years old I don't see the draw.  How do they keep selling so many week after week?  Mario?  WiiFit??  SportsResort?  Gimme a break....Mario is not cool anymore and very little creativity goes into those games these days.  WiiFit is just so fat people can excercise on a semi-weekly basis w/o being embarrassed.(Sony and Microsoft will both have very similar programs.)  And sports resort?  I can't even comment on this.   Play Madden on PS3 and then oin Wii.....you'll see.  If I wanted to run on a beack or catch a wave.....I's actually go to Fla and do it.....not just imagine there is sand under my feet.  Now if sony included a bad of sand with resort that would be awesome. lol.

Seriosuly though, someone explain this.  I really dont get it.  If you want a second rate system get a 360.  It'll probably break soon after you get it.....you wont mind paying $65 for a xbox exclusive game on an 8gb disc while ps3 owners pay the same price for a 65gb disc game(soon to be 130gb with 4 layer bluray), but atleast it wont be a Wii.

What do you think?

I am soo keeping that part in my sig.....

this was some high quality trolling lol

I was saying to myself through out the first paragraph "why is this in the sony forums?" and then it all became clear in the second.......

genius posting right there but ultimately id give it an 8/10 because he could have used facts such as "M$ buys all dey GAMES!!!!" or " Nintendo does not have teh cell!!!"

I considered reporting him for not making the obvious RRoD joke.

OO shit forgot about the rrod joke and that the wii is a last gen console.....its a 6/10 post now.

nah dude, he said "it'll probably break soon after you get it...........but atleast it wont be a Wii." lolol he covered rrod in there.

Well crap, I'm blind.  That's what I get for skimming.  You sir, rakryanking, avoided getting reported by me for failing to troll properly.  Good thing I stopped being mod or I would screwed the pooch on that one!

GIGANTIC QUOTE C-C-C-C-COMBO POST.

QUOTE ME! 

Around the Network

This is the first OP-less thread I've ever been in, I think.

Pyramid Head said:
Mr Puggsly said:
Pyramid Head said:
as an owner of a ps3 and a 360, i will say im not sure any game was better this gen to me than silent hill shattered memories on wii

You could have also played that on the cheaper PS2. Along with almost every other game in the series.

A multiplat game is not the best example to own the Wii.

i wasnt aware the ps2 had a speaker built into the controller.

the level of immersion really made that game.

try experiencing something before commenting.

Sorry, as an adult I really don't care for little details like that. Did you also flip on the fog machine and sprinkle the room with fake snow?

The Wii version does offer vastly superior visuals. But the phone thing... seriously?

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)