By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official Halo: Reach Thread

Badassbab said:

^really nice

Around the Network

For those of you that want the GIF's to run at a higer speed, simply Save them on your computer, then upload them onto a photosharing site (ex: Photobucket), and copy the direct link of your upload to your signature. Voila, better speed (may result in a smaller GIF though).

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

Also, DigitalFoundry stated they believe the game is now running in native 720p.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-halo-reach-alpha-analysis-blog-entry

Questions.

Why couldn't i find this in the "Sticky" stuff, or am i just going blind?

The Beta.
Can i get into it if i just go out and buy a used copy of ODST in May?

Carl2291 said:
Questions.

The Beta.

I don't see anything indicating that you need to have a new copy, so I think you'll be fine with a used one.

As for the stickies, I think it's there, but I haven't checked in awhile so I can't say for sure.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Around the Network
themanwithnoname said:
Carl2291 said:
Questions.

The Beta.

I don't see anything indicating that you need to have a new copy, so I think you'll be fine with a used one.

As for the stickies, I think it's there, but I haven't checked in awhile so I can't say for sure.

EDIT: As JaggedSac explained, "Any copy of ODST will work. There is no code involved". =)

@ JaggedSac

Those are some amazingly detailed screen grabs from the ViDoc, i'm impressed.

@Carl

Any copy of ODST will work. There is no code involved. A new menu item will pop up when the beta is available. Just like Crackdown and Halo 3 beta.

@Alkamist

I stole those from some site :)

I am so excited about this game. Some Halo thoughts from me:

#1 - My first "From the Grave" medal was one of my favorite moments in gaming, for some reason.

#2 - Halo 3 was my first online competitive MP game ever, and I just recently got into it. Just about a month ago I was playing Lone Wolves with guys right around my rank, and I thought to myself "Hey, I'm better than these guys!" for the first time. What a frickin' rush! (I got cocky and lost, BTW )

I will clan up with you boys when this sucker comes out!

Awesomeeee.

And the thread aint stickied.

Official Halo: Reach Thread + Lack of Sticky = Disturbing.