By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide Numbers Up - Feb 6, 2010! More adjustments too?!

Stop ranting about the numbers and adjustments. The site numbers are not final and are always subject to change, in either direction. If you have a problem with the numbers, instead of complaining, try to figure out what it means.

There are plenty of reasons why there would be a surplus of ps3s in the wild and there are positive justifications for that. Try to be a little more mature and realize that this isn't a "problem". It's a "situation".

Around the Network

Hahaahahaha this is better than tv

*takes some popcorn from dark chaos*

Sony boys do understand that PS3 may still get adjusted up ? Right ?

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

CGI-Quality said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:
CGI-Quality said:
BladeOfGod said:
What the fuck is going on this web site??? PS3 is outselling Xbox for 5 months straight, but the gap is just getting bigger. with this kind of crap PS3 will never take over 360. they might as well increase the gap to 50 million one day, just for the heck of it... i think i will question vgchartz reliability from now on..too many adjustments lately and they all take down PS3 for at least 300 000 consoles sold. i wont be amazed if PS3 doesn't reach 35 million sold by end of the year

*rant off*

So when the numbers favor the PS3, everyone loves the site. When the numbers show the PS3 may be overtracked (JUST MAYBE), we now detest it, or throw tantrums on massive levels?

Let the adjustments take their course, you don't know what's going to happen. Go watch the new God of War III trailer or play the HEAVY RAIN demo in the meantime, there's much more to be happy about than to be so sour about.

Good post. And where did you find the Heavy Rain demo in the PS store ?

It's now readily available in most territories. It should be under "What's New" section in both the EU & US stores.

One of the things I envy about PS3 games, they nearly all get a demo or a beta.

Seece said:
CGI-Quality said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:
CGI-Quality said:
BladeOfGod said:
What the fuck is going on this web site??? PS3 is outselling Xbox for 5 months straight, but the gap is just getting bigger. with this kind of crap PS3 will never take over 360. they might as well increase the gap to 50 million one day, just for the heck of it... i think i will question vgchartz reliability from now on..too many adjustments lately and they all take down PS3 for at least 300 000 consoles sold. i wont be amazed if PS3 doesn't reach 35 million sold by end of the year

*rant off*

So when the numbers favor the PS3, everyone loves the site. When the numbers show the PS3 may be overtracked (JUST MAYBE), we now detest it, or throw tantrums on massive levels?

Let the adjustments take their course, you don't know what's going to happen. Go watch the new God of War III trailer or play the HEAVY RAIN demo in the meantime, there's much more to be happy about than to be so sour about.

It's now readily available in most territories. It should be under "What's New" section in both the EU & US stores.

times for you to getz a trey lol

Around the Network

I don't mind the PS3 adjustments, but I do like to know what are the adjusments based on...

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

gamings_best said:
Seece said:
CGI-Quality said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:

times for you to getz a trey lol

A wot?

Uncharted and Uncharted 2 were adjusted down.

RageBot said:
I don't mind the PS3 adjustments, but I do like to know what are the adjusments based on...

aparently teh cell created a paradox against a paradox, creating an infinte paradox in which ps3 sales cannot be tracked as they are traveling through time..........................at the same time 0_o

Hmm numbers getting interesting between 360 and PS3 now! Good numbers all round really.

On the adjustments front I can either do a little glory dance claiming how wonderful/bad it is or I can take the common sense viewpoint that they may change again anyway. I don't get people questioning the numbers and BladeOfGod was just silly getting himself banned over it, he'll not be the only one if people don't take the hint that its getting very boring.