By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide Numbers Up - Feb 6, 2010! More adjustments too?!

Well, I might have thought that there could have well been a push of ~3 mil consoles after the shortages in the US last Christmas, but to think that there are that many now on shelves after ~1 1/2 month of sales is kinda silly. Especially when we were told that normally there are 1.5-2 mil on shelves. Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait and see how this turns out. If there's the same or greater gap when Sony publishes its next quarter's numbers, something is up. But I will be quiet before the ban hammer gets taken out.

DAMN YOU, BAN HAMMER!!

Around the Network

anyone care to join, I have a lot of popcorn

kitler53 said:
room414 said:

it's almost comical...the ps3 has outsold the 360 every week for over 5 months and yet the gap keeps getting bigger

that's the power of the cell at work.  ps3, the only console capable of traversing time in both directions at once!

F**KING WIN!!!!!!!!!!

Wii - HD statistical tie again?

What the fuck is going on this web site??? PS3 is outselling Xbox for 5 months straight, but the gap is just getting bigger. with this kind of crap PS3 will never take over 360. they might as well increase the gap to 50 million one day, just for the heck of it... i think i will question vgchartz reliability from now on..too many adjustments lately and they all take down PS3 for at least 300 000 consoles sold. i wont be amazed if PS3 doesn't reach 35 million sold by end of the year

*rant off*

Around the Network

well i just cant understand how is it possible with ps3 demand being so high,sony reported that by the end of 2009 they had shipped 33.6mln and with january sales ps3 is still 31.5mln????how is it possible that there are 2mln ps3 sitting in stores??????i think that ps3 is hugely undertracked in europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uhm, i was on this web site following its numbers even before PS3 was outselling Xbox and i never had anything against it. but now its just getting ridiculous, with all the massive adjustments who ALWAYS drag the PS3 down. its really annoying and i think lots of users feel the same way

Loving the fanboy meltdowns. Continue on...
*grabs more popcorn*

also i cant play Heavy Rain demo, i cant find it in PS Store

CGI-Quality said:
BladeOfGod said:
What the fuck is going on this web site??? PS3 is outselling Xbox for 5 months straight, but the gap is just getting bigger. with this kind of crap PS3 will never take over 360. they might as well increase the gap to 50 million one day, just for the heck of it... i think i will question vgchartz reliability from now on..too many adjustments lately and they all take down PS3 for at least 300 000 consoles sold. i wont be amazed if PS3 doesn't reach 35 million sold by end of the year

*rant off*

So when the numbers favor the PS3, everyone loves the site. When the numbers show the PS3 may be overtracked (JUST MAYBE), we now detest it, or throw tantrums on massive levels?

Let the adjustments take their course, you don't know what's going to happen. Go watch the new God of War III trailer or play the HEAVY RAIN demo in the meantime, there's much more to be happy about than to be so sour about.

Good post. And where did you find the Heavy Rain demo in the PS store ?

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E